• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New Jubu Aero (diffuser fins, splitter, swan neck wing)

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
its camouflage - so competitors dont see it
At first I thought you were joking, then I realised this could in fact be a real thing. But isn't the product already for sale, though? Their competitors could just buy one and analyse it...

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
the only lip spoiler example iv seen is this. its AI/CGI of course so kinda useless, but maybe it could work, tho id want a smaller one

lotus-emira-with-velocity-aero-widebody-kit-aims-for-supercharged-v6-lifestyle_3.jpg

lotus-emira-with-velocity-aero-widebody-kit-aims-for-supercharged-v6-lifestyle_2.jpg
Best colour combination! :love: However way over the top!

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
the only lip spoiler example iv seen is this. its AI/CGI of course so kinda useless, but maybe it could work, tho id want a smaller one

lotus-emira-with-velocity-aero-widebody-kit-aims-for-supercharged-v6-lifestyle_3.jpg

lotus-emira-with-velocity-aero-widebody-kit-aims-for-supercharged-v6-lifestyle_2.jpg
Not mad on the whole thing but I think if you want a rear spoiler the extension of the original shape is way better than the Swan neck that just doesn't suit it in my eyes.

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Not mad on the whole thing but I think if you want a rear spoiler the extension of the original shape is way better than the Swan neck that just doesn't suit it in my eyes.
yeah im not totally convinced a lip spoiler can even look good on the Emira.

Speedy Emira

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I would like to see what these carbon splitters, diffusers and wings look like on owners road cars before I decide if or what I’d consider buying. We will have to see if Lotus produce any oem parts to give us more options in the mix.
One thing for me there is no rush for me to start drilling holes or bonding onto my already spot on looking car.