New Forum Member

Bob

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Bob. I am from outside of Philadelphia and have put a down payment on an Emira. I spent the last 9 years driving a Chevy Prism as I was in a self induced car purgatory due to my history of bad car decisions. So I am really looking forward to getting the Emira, likely a year out so from now.

One quick question, is there a location to look up selected interior and exterior color combinations? I’m not sure I want anything too dark as it tends to negate the appearance of the various body curves.

Thx! Appreciate it!
Bob

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum Bob. As well as the Lotus configurator, there are plenty of pictures of the 6 First Edition colours in the photos sub-forum and the new colours will be added there as we get more examples:

Reactions: Bob

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi! My name is Bob. I am from outside of Philadelphia and have put a down payment on an Emira. I spent the last 9 years driving a Chevy Prism as I was in a self induced car purgatory due to my history of bad car decisions. So I am really looking forward to getting the Emira, likely a year out so from now.

One quick question, is there a location to look up selected interior and exterior color combinations? I’m not sure I want anything too dark as it tends to negate the appearance of the various body curves.

Thx! Appreciate it!
Bob
Welcome! You'll generally find 'all things Emira' here.
Careful, as the Forum gets addictive.
Did the dealer state how long you can expect to wait?
V6 or i4?

OP
B

Bob

Reaction score
Hey @Bob, welcome to the forum! I'm also right outside Philly. Did you put your deposit in with the new RDS Lotus of Philadelphia?

The official online configurator is the place to see the color combos and you can see tons of real life pics posted here on the forum and also on my Instagram account.
Hi VL3X
Yes I believe where I placed my deposit is in Newtown Square at a current Porsche dealership. Thx for the links! The carnitas is such a nice looking car, it looks great in so many color options.
Thx again!
Bob

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi VL3X
Yes I believe where I placed my deposit is in Newtown Square at a current Porsche dealership. Thx for the links! The carnitas is such a nice looking car, it looks great in so many color options.
Thx again!
Bob

Yup, that's the new Lotus of Philadelphia! They should be moving into their new building later this summer.

Concept24

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

Thx! Appreciate it!
Bob
That schedule for delivery may be a bit optimistic, Bob. I submitted my deposit (dealership in southern California) in December of last year after being told the expected wait time to be 18-22 months, so with the production delays, I would say that my Emira may be ready in 2025. Thankfully, I'm not in any rush.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Hi VL3X
Thx again!
Bob
Somebody said carnitas? 🌮 😋

OP
B

Bob

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Bob. As well as the Lotus configurator, there are plenty of pictures of the 6 First Edition colours in the photos sub-forum and the new colours will be added there as we get more examples:
Thx Tom!

OP
B

Bob

Reaction score
Welcome! You'll generally find 'all things Emira' here.
Careful, as the Forum gets addictive.
Did the dealer state how long you can expect to wait?
V6 or i4?
Hi EspritGuy!
I ordered the Supercharged V6. This was primarily driven by my desire for the manual transmission
Bob

OP
B

Bob

Reaction score
That schedule for delivery may be a bit optimistic, Bob. I submitted my deposit (dealership in southern California) in December of last year after being told the expected wait time to be 18-22 months, so with the production delays, I would say that my Emira may be ready in 2025. Thankfully, I'm not in any rush.
It certainly may be longer. I’m also ok with that. Something to look forward to!