Emira Forum Zoom Call - Sunday, April 28th

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Following the great success of the first call organized by @robrmon (thanks, everyone who participated!) we decided to host a second community Zoom call for those interested in a virtual meet & greet.

This will be held Sunday, April 28th, 2024 at 8pm Eastern (5pm Pacific).

Register here anytime to receive an individualized join link and calendar invite via email:

Note: your email and personal info will NOT be used or stored for any purpose other than setting up the call. Feel free to use an "x" for your last name if it makes you nervous for some reason. I'm using my corporate Zoom licensing (for which I am the global admin and contract owner) to host the call, and registration allows you to receive a personalized join link in your email without making the link public to the world. This forum is indexed by search engines, and let me tell you... we do NOT want a direct access Zoom link being open to the world.

Hope to see you on the 28th!

-Porter

Last edited:
OP
Porter

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Also, I'm your technical contact if you have any difficulty. Send me a PM or reach out here.

Thanks! 😃

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be in Costa Rica and staying far away from screens that last week of April, but I'll be sure to join the next one. Thanks for setting this up. Great chatting with everyone last night! 🤙🏼🦥 🏝️

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sounds awesome, thank you! I couldn’t join the first zoom meeting but will try my best to join the second one!

Davebeats

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'll be in Costa Rica and staying far away from screens that last week of April, but I'll be sure to join the next one. Thanks for setting this up. Great chatting with everyone last night! 🤙🏼🦥 🏝️
Have fun, I loved Costa Rica... Stayed in San Jose and hung out for a weekend in Jaco Beach

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Have fun, I loved Costa Rica... Stayed in San Jose and hung out for a weekend in Jaco Beach

Awesome. I'll be stopping to Jaco for a bit but spending most our time in Quepos and Manuel Antonio.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
You're welcome to join...it'll just be about 4am your time :)
Thanks a lot!

4 am, it´s champagne time for me then!! 🤣

I might consider at some point if I am sober enough anytime in the future.

I am very happy to see you guys enjoying as much as I do driving this beautiful car, regardless of some small inicial niggles.

Best of luck to all 🥂

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts