Forum milestone - member #2000

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations to @1fastduc for becoming the 2000th registered member on the forum.

We also recently passed another milestone, with over 100,000 posts since we started this journey two years ago. It's sobering to think I've read every one of those 100,000!

Thank you everyone for visiting and posting your info, ideas, feedback, pictures and humour, and for helping foster a community of Emira enthusiasts who help each other and appreciate everyone's contributions.

EF 2000 2023-09-27.JPG

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks @ADC

It’s the participants who help set the tone here. We have some very knowledgeable people across many aspects of car design, modification and maintenance. Plus people who are curious and like sharing what they find out. And owners who like sharing their adventures with their cars.

We’re thankful there’s very little rowdiness for the moderators and admins to deal with.

@Dragoon was the one you missed from the list.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
this is definitely the best car forum I've been a member of!

Agreed! I spent years on LotusTalk, Honda-Tech, Ferrari Chat, NASIOC, 6speedonline, McLaren Life, 6speedonline, etc... nothing compares to this forum and our group of enthusiasts. It's been a wild ride these past couple years, but glad to still be here and happy that this forum is growing. :alien:

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Agreed! I spent years on LotusTalk, Honda-Tech, Ferrari Chat, NASIOC, 6speedonline, McLaren Life, 6speedonline, etc... nothing compares to this forum and our group of enthusiasts. It's been a wild ride these past couple years, but glad to still be here and happy that this forum is growing. :alien:
Quite the new car birthing process.
#WorthTheWait

khiro

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
こんにちは、皆さん。このフォーラムに参加させていただきます。素晴らしいタイミングだと思います。日本から来たんです。

Translation: Hello everyone. I would like to participate in this forum. I think it's great timing. I'm from Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
こんにちは、皆さん。このフォーラムに参加させていただきます。素晴らしいタイミングだと思います。日本から来たんです。
Welcome to the forum @khiro . Have you taken delivery or are you still enjoying the waiting game?
ようこそ!納車待ちでしょうか、それとも幸運にも乗り回しているのでしょうか?

khiro

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
フォーラム @khiro へようこそ。配達はもう受けましたか、まだ待機中のゲームを楽しんでいますか?
ようこそ!納車を待っていますのでお願いします、偶然の幸運にも乗って回っているのでお願いしますか?
2022年4月にi4を注文しましたが、まだ届きません。残念ながら。

Translation: I ordered an i4 in April 2022, but it hasn't arrived yet. unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cory

Reaction score
Congratulations and agree this forum is awesome. I dropped out due to price increase and delays but still follow the forum because it is so well managed. I bought an MX5 and unfortunately have not found an equally excellent forum for Mazda.