New Emira Sections Added

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
new-emira-sections.png

To help keep the forum organized, I've added three new sections today. Please let me know if you would like to see any other dedication sections added!

Last edited:
View attachment 893

To help keep the forum organized, I've added three new sections today. Please let me know if you would like to see any other dedication sections added!

Thanks so much. Great idea to keep organized. Not sure if it is possible to cross reference messages, but if possible might be nice. It’s not uncommon for topics to get conflated within one thread. I guess using the search tool can be a solution as well provided one can remember enough detail of what they are searching for. Thanks again!

Maybe a separate section for Porsche owners?
There's been some interest expressed in developing a FAQ list whereby Event and Roadshow attendees can ask questions of Lotus staff on behalf of forum members. Call it what you will (We were wondering, Inquiring/Enquiring Minds or similar) but the need is pretty well established.
No small task of assembling questions, info capture and organizing results into a coherent repository and display; the job of an editor or administrator.
Some questions are common or duplicate or may have been addressed but buried in postings. Others beg to be answered and possibly expressed in private Chats or individual emails. But the data needs to see the light of day. In the Consulting world these were often called Key Learnings.
Finer minds than mine will know what to do.

There's been some interest expressed in developing a FAQ list whereby Event and Roadshow attendees can ask questions of Lotus staff on behalf of forum members. Call it what you will (We were wondering, Inquiring/Enquiring Minds or similar) but the need is pretty well established.
No small task of assembling questions, info capture and organizing results into a coherent repository and display; the job of an editor or administrator.
Some questions are common or duplicate or may have been addressed but buried in postings. Others beg to be answered and possibly expressed in private Chats or individual emails. But the data needs to see the light of day. In the Consulting world these were often called Key Learnings.

I think this is a great idea. I'm going to have to put some thought into the best way to handle this on the forum.

Thanks for the suggestion! (y)

Thanks so much. Great idea to keep organized. Not sure if it is possible to cross reference messages, but if possible might be nice. It’s not uncommon for topics to get conflated within one thread. I guess using the search tool can be a solution as well provided one can remember enough detail of what they are searching for. Thanks again!

We can move & split posts off from threads to achieve this. If you see a thread or post that needs this attention, j please report it along with a brief explanation. Thanks! (y)

I think this is a great idea. I'm going to have to put some thought into the best way to handle this on the forum.

Thanks for the suggestion! (y)
Is it possible to create a wiki or similar? The TechWiki on SELOC is a good example.

@EspritGuy - I've created a new section for members to post questions here:

As members reply to the thread, there is a way to vote for the best answer to the question. Once we have a good answer, we'll be able to mark that thread "SOLVED". There is also a quick way to see the most popular, newest, unsolved, & unanswered questions which should help keep things organized.

I'm not sure how well this system will work out, but we'll tinker and make adjustments as needed.

Is it possible to create a wiki or similar? The TechWiki on SELOC is a good example.

I can work on getting something similar going. (y)