New Emira Configurator!

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

new to me at least. You can still get to the old one so hard to say how long its been out there

this configurator has more options (and features), most of which are forced on since they come standard in the first edition. these extra options the base edition will need to pay extra for isnt new information but I thought it was cool

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I noticed they pulled the old configurator last week.

This one is so much better.

Also, lots of clues here about what's optional on the base model. Many "packs" with just one option pre-checked.

Edit: Evija has all the colors I want. Lotus is showing us they are self aware.

I can also combine colors on Evija in truly hideous ways. Those accents packs, woof.

Last edited:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed they pulled the old configurator last week.

This one is so much better.

Also, lots of clues here about what's optional on the base model. Many "packs" with just one option pre-checked.

Yep, there are now options (well designated sections with just a single option for now) for brakes, roof trim (headliner), open mesh gear change, pedals, heated seats, etc. These will all be cost options on the base spec Emira.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wow, the US site has not been content reviewed. e.g 4-way seats and cast alloys for V6 FE? Speed in km/h? :LOL:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, the US site has not been content reviewed. e.g 4-way seats and cast alloys for V6 FE? Speed in km/h? :LOL:

How about this oversight.... :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-08-13 203837.jpg

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wow. Nice. I will say the color looks a lot better in this configurator. The old I never felt actually showed the colors correctly. I like the looks of my build a lot more in this configurator.
YOUR_EMIRA.jpg

Last edited:

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Wow. Nice. I will say the color looks a lot better in this configurator. The old I never felt actually showed the colors correctly. I like the looks of my build a lot more in this configurator.View attachment 30143
I was thinking about building something similar to this well. But the red leather looks too cherry and bright.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

new to me at least. You can still get to the old one so hard to say how long its been out there

this configurator has more options (and features), most of which are forced on since they come standard in the first edition. these extra options the base edition will need to pay extra for isnt new information but I thought it was cool
Thanks for the tip! Wow, what an improvement over the last configurator!! 🤯 And just like that, I fall in love all over again... 😍

I remember noticing a while back how much better the Eletre configurator was than the Emira's, and I'm happy to see that Lotus have expanded it to now include both models. I especially love the "download screenshot" feature which you can use in 3D view too, meaning that you can now take a picture of your car from almost any angle imaginable!

emira-new-config-4.jpg

emira-new-config-5.jpg

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Agree, I think the new configurator is fantastic and the 3D view is really fun.

For my eyes, the "night" scene seems to be the most colour realistic of all the environment options, with the exception of vivid red that looks too dark.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t see the new configurator when I log in to the US site. Can someone post a link.

Clear your cache or press Ctrl + F5 while on the page to clear and refresh. The updated one should load for you then.