Emira Configurator online this week in continental Europe

Jan

Reaction score
Lotus called me last week to inform me about the i4 delay. According to the lady at the phone, cars for costumers will be available from end of this year. Testdrives september-october.

The good news: she told me the configurator will be online this week. The configurator will mention the correct price for my country and will show alle available colours and options (I suppose exactly like on the UK website). So far, the configurator hasn't showed up. I suppose if it comes online in Belgium, it will also be the case in the rest of continental Europe.

Has anyone else gotten this phonecall?

May 23th I also received a package from Lotus. It had some chocolate, a scented candle and a flaske with lotus branding. I suppose as an excuse for yet another delay.

vantager

Reaction score
Lotus called me last week to inform me about the i4 delay. According to the lady at the phone, cars for costumers will be available from end of this year. Testdrives september-october.

The good news: she told me the configurator will be online this week. The configurator will mention the correct price for my country and will show alle available colours and options (I suppose exactly like on the UK website). So far, the configurator hasn't showed up. I suppose if it comes online in Belgium, it will also be the case in the rest of continental Europe.

Has anyone else gotten this phonecall?

May 23th I also received a package from Lotus. It had some chocolate, a scented candle and a flaske with lotus branding. I suppose as an excuse for yet another delay.
No call and no package! When did you place your order, may I ask?

emirahl

Reaction score
I got a call from Lotus Europe last week as well. 15th June I am supposed to do my final configuration. They want to deliver in October 2023. I asked the guy if he is sure. He said, very sure.

OP
J

Jan

Reaction score
No call and no package! When did you place your order, may I ask?
I placed my order on the Brussels Motor Show. So january 2023.

The website changed since yesterday. The configurator hasn't showed up yet. But prices are online. 97 625 euro. It doesn't mention if this is including VAT or not. But I suppose the VAT is included.

Edit: added photo's of package
Edit2: prices on the NL website mention 127 030 euro. So taxes are included. There is no other way to explain the difference

Attachments

• IMG_20230523_183206.jpg
    IMG_20230523_183206.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20230523_183458.jpg
    IMG_20230523_183458.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

PaulH

Reaction score
I had the phone call also 2 weeks ago, and they told me testdrive will be in August and delivery of the car Oct-Nov, deposid was in Oct 22.

Rudi

Reaction score
I had the phone call from LOTUS Munich two weeks ago, configuration possible on 05.06. .
but it don't works...
After recall to LOTUS Munich, the comment is, first possibility on date, first week of August.

OP
J

Jan

Reaction score
I had the phone call from LOTUS Munich two weeks ago, configuration possible on 05.06. .
but it don't works...
After recall to LOTUS Munich, the comment is, first possibility on date, first week of August.
I really don't get why they bother to call us with false information. Just leave me alone and call me when the thing is actually online. I got exited to play around with the configurator...

But happy to know the price.

Rudi

Reaction score
I really don't get why they bother to call us with false information. Just leave me alone and call me when the thing is actually online. I got exited to play around with the configurator...

But happy to know the price.
In "MyLotus"
* I can't see the price
* there is a icon "konfigurieren und bestellen"
* if I push this, appears a message "da haben wir wohl eine falsche Abzweigung erwischt"
... that means ... no content find ...

what do you see in MyLotus ?

Rudi

Reaction score
I got a call from Lotus Europe last week as well. 15th June I am supposed to do my final configuration. They want to deliver in October 2023. I asked the guy if he is sure. He said, very sure.

please can you let me know, if your final configuration was succesfull ?
... many thanks...

ott

Reaction score
Can't find from website how much is FE in Germany after price increase ?

PaulH

Reaction score
I called Lotus Benelux, and for Belgium we can only configurate from August, so that's why this is currently not working.

Rudi

Reaction score
Can't find from website how much is FE in Germany after price increase ?
yes, but it's the price for FE in Basis configuration...

The final price
+ Black pack ?
+ steering wheel ?
+ home link ?
+ Tracker ?
+ transport ?
+ anything else ?

Midowbuj

Reaction score
I can't login to my lotus:

"Er is iets misgegaan

Opnieuw proberen"

The price in Germany is mentioned on the website: https://www.lotuscars.com/de-DE/emira

95 995 euro for the i4 first edition
Hi there,

I recieved the call too today. I have to do something on the lotuscars.com. But when i try to validate my account (sms or mail confirmation) i also get the error "Something went wrong".

Tomorrow i will contact my sales person again.

Two weeks ago i had a call that the price went up for about a 3000-3500 euro. I ordered my Lotus i4 First Edition in june 2022 and paid a 2500 euro in advance and the total price of the car was 96515 included VAT. This is for Belgium.

Last edited:

Midowbuj

Reaction score
Hi there,

I recieved the call too today. I have to do something on the lotuscars.com. But when i try to validate my account (sms or mail confirmation) i also get the error "Something went wrong".

Two weeks ago i had a call that the price went up for about a 3000-3500 euro. I ordered my Lotus i4 First Edition in june 2022 and paid a 2500 euro in advance and the total price of the car was 96515 included VAT. This is for Belgium.
Update: i have to reserve an Emira on the website (Go to Emira, not Mylotus. And choose reservation). And in this proces we have to pay 2500 euro to finish the reservation. After this we can make use of MyLotus. The deposit i paid in 2022 to the lotus dealer will be paid back any moment now.
After i recieve my account ID, i need to contact my dealer again so they can combine the allready existing order with my LotusId. So i will not loose my place in the production proces.

Robbierob

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi there,

I get the same error, you have to use your phone number and use „I have a reservation„ This is a small link below…

Rollie

Reaction score
I placed my order on the Brussels Motor Show. So january 2023.

The website changed since yesterday. The configurator hasn't showed up yet. But prices are online. 97 625 euro. It doesn't mention if this is including VAT or not. But I suppose the VAT is included.

Edit: added photo's of package
Edit2: prices on the NL website mention 127 030 euro. So taxes are included. There is no other way to explain the difference
Belgian price is without transport cost(about 1665 eur) I think....

Rudi

Reaction score
... nur eine Frage ...

The News about price increases should be in continental europe also come and for all the people who made a reservation long time ago for i4 ... and still waiting to do the config ?

Kimmax

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
... nur eine Frage ...

The News about price increases should be in continental europe also come and for all the people who made a reservation long time ago for i4 ... and still waiting to do the config ?
It seems it depends on if you’re able to lock your configuration before the deadline or not - which apparently is tied to your estimated build date.