Need a good Jacket to go with the EMIRA

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
So, I have the "official" authorized by dodge Viper leather Jacket to go with my blue Viper GTS, and I saw this really cool Jacket that would surely go well with the EMIRA, $79 USD, not bad IMO. They are offered in different colors also.

I hope Lotus develops a clothing line !! These look like trademark knock offs ( made in the same country where the Lotus SUV's are made)

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 8.55.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 8.43.21 PM.png

Emiria

Reaction score
Looking forward to a Lotus clothing line in their store.

Personally, a blazer with notch lapels that matched the color of the car, buttons to match the color of the calipers. Inner lining color to match the color of the interior.

The Emira has so many Vs on it that it looks like a well tailored sport jacket in automotive form.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
The Lotus lifestyle shop should be open soon... maybe...

I've been eyeing the zip-up Emira jacket for half a year now. Even asked the roadshow rep how to get one with no luck.

Take my money Lotus!!

Persad12

Reaction score
So, I have the "official" authorized by dodge Viper leather Jacket to go with my blue Viper GTS, and I saw this really cool Jacket that would surely go well with the EMIRA, $79 USD, not bad IMO. They are offered in different colors also.

I hope Lotus develops a clothing line !! These look like trademark knock offs ( made in the same country where the Lotus SUV's are made)

View attachment 4137

View attachment 4136
can you post the link for the lotus jacket. even if its not official id love to buy one

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

View attachment 4137

View attachment 4136

Where do you wear your jacket may I ask? I would love to have something like this but didn't know how I could use it or if other people may think I am extra? I know I know, who cares what people think. I am just interested in how an enthusiast would wear this?

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
That jacket looks badass, could do without Lotus written in the front and arms though...

OP
kratedisease

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Where do you wear your jacket may I ask? I would love to have something like this but didn't know how I could use it or if other people may think I am extra? I know I know, who cares what people think. I am just interested in how an enthusiast would wear this?

you can wear a jacket like this anywhere really, but it's most fun wearing it at car shows, car meet ups, and cars n coffee. I own all three different versions that were offered by Dodge years ago. These are all Dodge "official authorized" leather jackets made by the californian leather company.
Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 8.24.47 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 8.24.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 8.22.37 AM.png

Last edited:

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
you can wear a jacket like this anywhere really, but it's most fun wearing it at car shows, car meet ups, and cars n coffee. I own all three different versions that were offered by Dodge years ago. These are all Dodge "official authorized" leather jackets made by the californian leather company.View attachment 4143View attachment 4144

View attachment 4145

That's my issue. No car shows, no car enthusiasts friends (except all my virtual friends here :) ), and no track days. Welp that's all changing here in the next couple of weeks! I am looking forward to doing more with my cars. I like these jackets!

OP
kratedisease

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

Persad12

Reaction score
i would just wear it anywhere i go.

just be aware it says "PU" leather the description....... who knows if that's pleather (fake leather)
it still looks nicer than some of the other ones i found.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Go to the online store at Silverstone:

I got the black softshell jacket

MEN'S SOFTSHELL JACKET BLACK
1648568678314.png

It's a really nice jacket; not too loud or flamboyant, so you can wear it for other than car events. They ship to the U.S. Took about a week and a half to get it.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Go to the online store at Silverstone:

I got the black softshell jacket

MEN'S SOFTSHELL JACKET BLACK
View attachment 4150

It's a really nice jacket; not too loud or flamboyant, so you can wear it for other than car events. They ship to the U.S. Took about a week and a half to get it.

Thank you!!!

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner