Mood Lighting in the Emira?

OnePsychedGuy

Reaction score
I swore I saw an image somewhere of the interior of the Emira with mood lighting . Has anyone else seen this or can comment on that? - Thanks

Yes, you can see the lighting across the driver’s door in this photo. The light source is inside the door handle, above the electric window controls.

A2A5800D-D258-4757-A92E-180B1A1850C0.jpeg

I noticed the cup holders have some illumination. Hopefully there is a feature to adjust the brightness and change the colors. I know it's silly, but I find that sort of thing fun. My wife's GLI has this feature with 6 or 7 colors to choose from the factory.. I was able to sort of "hack" into the system and add a dozen other colors to the selectable color list in the head unit by inputting extra hex color codes and saving.

20201225_143115.jpg

So long as I can turn all this stuff off!
I don't mind some fun, but at night especially driving on highway with "older" eyes I always turn all interior lighting to minimum and usually all interior LCD screens OFF.

I rent cars a lot on business trips and I've been in some that make it impossible to shut the obnoxiously bright middle screen off - find it incredibly distracting for nighttime driving.

So long as I can turn all this stuff off!
I don't mind some fun, but at night especially driving on highway with "older" eyes I always turn all interior lighting to minimum and usually all interior LCD screens OFF.

I rent cars a lot on business trips and I've been in some that make it impossible to shut the obnoxiously bright middle screen off - find it incredibly distracting for nighttime driving.
Yeah, it should all be user customizable these days. Now how easy those settings are to navigate is another story.. 😂