Mood Lighting in the Emira?

OnePsychedGuy

Reaction score
I swore I saw an image somewhere of the interior of the Emira with mood lighting . Has anyone else seen this or can comment on that? - Thanks

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, you can see the lighting across the driver’s door in this photo. The light source is inside the door handle, above the electric window controls.

A2A5800D-D258-4757-A92E-180B1A1850C0.jpeg

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed the cup holders have some illumination. Hopefully there is a feature to adjust the brightness and change the colors. I know it's silly, but I find that sort of thing fun. My wife's GLI has this feature with 6 or 7 colors to choose from the factory.. I was able to sort of "hack" into the system and add a dozen other colors to the selectable color list in the head unit by inputting extra hex color codes and saving.

20201225_143115.jpg

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
So long as I can turn all this stuff off!
I don't mind some fun, but at night especially driving on highway with "older" eyes I always turn all interior lighting to minimum and usually all interior LCD screens OFF.

I rent cars a lot on business trips and I've been in some that make it impossible to shut the obnoxiously bright middle screen off - find it incredibly distracting for nighttime driving.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
So long as I can turn all this stuff off!
I don't mind some fun, but at night especially driving on highway with "older" eyes I always turn all interior lighting to minimum and usually all interior LCD screens OFF.

I rent cars a lot on business trips and I've been in some that make it impossible to shut the obnoxiously bright middle screen off - find it incredibly distracting for nighttime driving.
Yeah, it should all be user customizable these days. Now how easy those settings are to navigate is another story.. 😂