Dealer update - viewing and prices

richbrown

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Has anyone had an email from their Uk dealer re viewing slots ?
Bell and Colville have advised this today and it’s end of September.
They also indicate pricing and specs out next week..

Rammie

Reaction score
I spoke to Lotus, Nottingham today. They confirmed that just one Emira will be touring the uk at the end of September. Nottingham's slot is Monday 18th October in the evening on an invitation only basis; it will be available to view by the general public all day on Tuesday 19th October. I believe the first date is Bell and Covill in Surrey in the last week of September when prices and options will be released.

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I spoke to Lotus, Nottingham today. They confirmed that just one Emira will be touring the uk at the end of September. Nottingham's slot is Monday 18th October in the evening on an invitation only basis; it will be available to view by the general public all day on Tuesday 19th October. I believe the first date is Bell and Covill in Surrey in the last week of September when prices and options will be released.
You would think Stratton Motor Company (https://www.strattonmotorcompany.com/) would be one of the first as it is the closest to Lotus HQ at Hethel - that's what I am hoping anyway as also closest one to me!!!

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
?? Where did you get that from? the website still shows all the Lotus information, the signage is still up and they have been mentioning the Emira on Facebook ??
I was told at Goodwood, if you look on the website they are service only. Nearest one to Hethel is the Hyundai dealer in Colchester! It’s a shame, I’m based in Suffolk and bought an Elise from Stratton and they were great. Won’t be the same going to a Hyundai dealer!!!

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was told at Goodwood, if you look on the website they are service only. Nearest one to Hethel is the Hyundai dealer in Colchester! It’s a shame, I’m based in Suffolk and bought an Elise from Stratton and they were great. Won’t be the same going to a Hyundai dealer!!!
Their own website still says they are dealers - https://www.strattonmotorcompany.com/lotus-dealership/ - if true that would be a real blow for me getting one.

OP
richbrown

richbrown

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Yes 28/28/30 September B&C also say prices and specs next week so will see. Booking your slot is direct with lotus vs the dealer though

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, Jamie at B&C confirmed they are the first UK dealer to host the roadshow, 28-30 Sept. Bookings being handled by Lotus and specs/options/pricing details coming out next week.

Super excited!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I’m aiming for a time on 28th and will post up pictures and info afterwards.

OP
richbrown

richbrown

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I’m aiming for a time on 28th and will post up pictures and info afterwards.
You’ll beat me then I’m hoping 30th! At Porsche 28th so can make a final decision but leaning heavily to Lotus

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
You would think Stratton Motor Company (https://www.strattonmotorcompany.com/) would be one of the first as it is the closest to Lotus HQ at Hethel - that's what I am hoping anyway as also closest one to me!!!
Bell and Colvill probably get the first dates because they're the oldest Lotus dealer in the country, and probably sell far more cars than most dealers in th UK.
My guess is, even though I've been sent info on the dates B&C will have the car, I'll not be able to just rock up any time I like. I think they'll have to be strict on who comes when.

Wolfram

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Oh.. I placed my deposit directly with Lotus and haven't heard anything... I will get on to B&C.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Oh.. I placed my deposit directly with Lotus and haven't heard anything... I will get on to B&C.
Invitations are coming direct from Lotus for the UK roadshows. If you haven’t nominated a dealer yet then you’ll be able to choose which dealer/date for your viewing.

Quantas66

Reaction score
One car for the tour?? Flippin eck! By the time it gets up to sunny Scotland, there'll be no rubber left, seats will be all bagged out, clutch probably shot and it'll be covered in muck!

LotusAmateur

Reaction score
One car for the tour?? Flippin eck! By the time it gets up to sunny Scotland, there'll be no rubber left, seats will be all bagged out, clutch probably shot and it'll be covered in muck!
The current tour will only be a static demo. And this is all that they have at the moment - so they will keep it pristine for you up in Scotland ;)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I suspect it’ll be the Seneca Blue show car, as that has a more production-finished interior than the grey V6 prototype.

Perhaps they’ll surprise us and bring a new one in a new colour like Magma Red.

boozyjay

Reaction score
I suspect it’ll be the Seneca Blue show car, as that has a more production-finished interior than the grey V6 prototype.

Perhaps they’ll surprise us and bring a new one in a new colour like Magma Red.
Hope so. I'm getting bored of looking at the blue and grey one all the time.

OP
richbrown

richbrown

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Bell and Colvill probably get the first dates because they're the oldest Lotus dealer in the country, and probably sell far more cars than most dealers in th UK.
My guess is, even though I've been sent info on the dates B&C will have the car, I'll not be able to just rock up any time I like. I think they'll have to be strict on who comes when.
Lotus email direct on times etc B&C have no control