• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Dealer update - viewing and prices

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Just adding that I've not had an invitation either. And I've paid my deposit.
Is this just getting me used to the level of service I should expect ongoing?
Whinge over. Thank you for listening.
Listening? Maybe, more important people than I!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Folks, Lotus and the dealers got wrong-footed at the end of last week by a leak of the link to the booking system for “Keep Me Informed” people who hadn’t paid deposits.

Deposit holders are being contacted to book for their events, which are smaller groups and a longer time slot. That started on Friday but is going to run into next week.

Don’t read too much into it - people attending the first events 28-30 Sept are being contacted first and they should get to you in a few days.

If you haven’t previously had an email from Lotus confirming your deposit then you may not be on the right list. Talk to the Emira team at Lotus HQ or your dealer. Also worth checking your spam folder :)

Last edited:

Lotuskiter5

Reaction score
Has anyone had an email from their Uk dealer re viewing slots ?
Bell and Colville have advised this today and it’s end of September.
They also indicate pricing and specs out next week..
Advice to all deposit payers....check your spam or email junk folder....if you can white list the lotus email address.
I put my deposit down Thursday and had my invite email yesterday but it was waiting in the junk folder.......
Have booked viewing.......one very happy boy and wife.
Only found this forum yesterday, it great to hear from like minded enthuiasts.
😀

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts