Model preview in Switzerland (Luzern)

VS_emira

Reaction score
I had the pleasure yesterday to see the Emira in real (still the model, not the production car yet). Thanks to Kumschick cars who superbly organised this event.

The car is gorgeous, even better in reality than in pictures.
The seneca blue (my choice) is not pastel as it seems in pictures, just stunning😍. According to the dealer most of the clients ordered verdant green, followed by Seneca blue

I've asked why there is no LSD for automatic and I've been told that Lotus estimated that people that ordered the automatic won't have the use of the LSD. The LSD used for the manual is from the same manufacturer as the Evora (Quaife?). The Lotus guy told me that maybe there would be the possibility to have one fitted from the factory for the automatic version.

Inside of the cabin there is also fitted some noise canceling mic.

Enjoy the pictures
01.png

02.jpg

03.png

04.png

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.png

10.jpg

Last edited:

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I had the pleasure yesterday to see the Emira in real (still the model, not the production car yet). Thanks to Kumschick cars who superbly organised this event.

The car is gorgeous, even better in reality than in pictures.
The seneca blue (my choice) is not pastel as it seems in pictures, just stunning😍. According to the dealer most of the clients ordered verdant green, followed by Seneca blue

I've asked why there is no LSD for automatic and I've been told that Lotus estimated that people that ordered the automatic won't have the use of the LSD. The LSD used for the manual is from the same manufacturer as the Evora. The Lotus guy told me that maybe there would be the possibility to have one fitted from the factory for the automatic version.

Inside of the cabin there is also fitted some noise canceling mic.

Enjoy the pictures
View attachment 3423
View attachment 3424
View attachment 3425
View attachment 3426
View attachment 3427
View attachment 3428
View attachment 3429
View attachment 3430
View attachment 3431
View attachment 3432
Glad you had the experience. I loved Lucerne.
Was cost and allocation discussed?

OP
VS_emira

VS_emira

Reaction score
And an interesting feat is that between the rear window and the "spoiler" there is an opening which goes direct to the motor.
21.jpg

With the flow of air it will create a depression and the air will be sucked from the opening on the side of the rear window
22.jpg

OP
VS_emira

VS_emira

Reaction score
Glad you had the experience. I loved Lucerne.
Was cost and allocation discussed?
Not that much, as I ordered from another dealer (Lotus West). Price in Switzerland are pretty clear and the other guys I talked to will also receive their emira in July / August.

OP
VS_emira

VS_emira

Reaction score
How did the seats look?
As @TomE said it's still the 1 year old model seats, so I think we have to wait until april to get a better feeling.

From these seat my point is that for slender people that the holding of the seat in the bends will not be ideal.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts