Mist White Lotus Emira Photo Thread

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
A couple more crystal-clear shots from the Lotus Discord server. If the uploader is on here, thank you! 🙏

E2B11B9C-78A3-475A-B218-75F839A0D678.jpg

6F30E36B-68C5-4318-A558-5341CD095B5A.jpg

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Best Mist White pics I’ve seen so far. Is this a forum members car? You’ve got me second guessing my upper black pack selection - but identical spec to mine otherwise.

Edit: sorry for the quality, best I can get from Facebook.

1709821382851.png

Last edited:

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice, you finally got it - you happy with it (and the color) so far?!
I was nervous going in today because:
1) I had only seen the color in terrible lighting previously.
2) I hadn't seen the wheels cleaned up before.
3) Pictures of the All Mist White looked so good it made me question the black pack.

After seeing the car in person all those fears fell to the side, and I can't imagine having ordered it any other way. Color is great. The high contrast colors work really well. Wheels I think match that "contrast" concept by having silver and dark sections. It really hit my "NSX-R homage" theme I was going for.

I'm honestly over the moon happy with the appearance.

As to "have it", I just did the paperwork and paid today. It's getting PPF over next two weeks while I'm in England doing a Hethel trip to get some track time in. So I'll take delivery in mid-April when I'm back.

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I was nervous going in today because:
1) I had only seen the color in terrible lighting previously.
2) I hadn't seen the wheels cleaned up before.
3) Pictures of the All Mist White looked so good it made me question the black pack.

After seeing the car in person all those fears fell to the side, and I can't imagine having ordered it any other way. Color is great. The high contrast colors work really well. Wheels I think match that "contrast" concept by having silver and dark sections. It really hit my "NSX-R homage" theme I was going for.

I'm honestly over the moon happy with the appearance.

As to "have it", I just did the paperwork and paid today. It's getting PPF over next two weeks while I'm in England doing a Hethel trip to get some track time in. So I'll take delivery in mid-April when I'm back.
Congrats! that's very close to my spec, except I went for black/red stitching for the interior and alloy wheels. Your pictures is reassuring.

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congrats! that's very close to my spec, except I went for black/red stitching for the interior and alloy wheels. Your pictures is reassuring.
I think all us brave souls that went Mist White (when the configurator color was inaccurate) are all going to be mightily rewarded with a fantastic looking car.

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
How do we get this "stickied" like the other exterior color threads?