MISSING: Track mode from drive mode selector

Pranav

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
On my drive this morning, I wanted to try the track mode, but it seems the track mode option is missing from the drive selector. Anybody has got on why this malfuction took place?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2024-01-29 at 8.15.50 AM.mp4
    2.4 MB

Medic518

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
first image that hit my head..

Attachments

• 375i6v.jpg
    375i6v.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 35

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
One day I switched the car on and using the mode toggle on the dashboard didn’t even bring up the options. Just like Virtualmacho suggests when I next started the car all the options were there.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Was the engine still cold? I wonder if it's a safety feature preventing track mode until oil temps reach a certain point.

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I give up sometimes here as you think you are all so funny. When or if you ever get a car I hope you will reflect back when you are asking for advise??

OP
Pranav

Pranav

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Was the engine still cold? I wonder if it's a safety feature preventing track mode until oil temps reach a certain point.
That was my first doubt. But you can see in the video that the engine is heated up and so was the oil temperature. I got hold of the Lotus team here. They said there was a similar case in Japan and have requested to show patience till they can get the problem solved.

PJS

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
On my drive this morning, I wanted to try the track mode, but it seems the track mode option is missing from the drive selector. Anybody has got on why this malfuction took place?

I once had a similar issue, but could only have track mode. Turn on, turn off and it cleared. Hasn't repeated itself but probably just a glitch.

Attachments

• IMG_9539.jpg
    IMG_9539.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 15

nimbus

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It happened to me once or twice, and always clears when the car is restarted. I agree it looks like a glitch

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Track mode is always available including when cold. Its the the RPM upper limit that changes when cold until it warms up which is irrespective of drive mode.

Medic518

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It happened to me once or twice, and always clears when the car is restarted. I agree it looks like a glitch
So seems this has happened to several folks - I am curious if any have had software updates? And to what version (or just date)? I know I have read elsewhere that actually finding the version number is almost impossible, or impossible. would be interesting to add Software Update dates to this thread https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/emira-issues-from-final-production-cars.2190/ for correlation.