Members from the Carolinas

hellasf1

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking how this would be over the entire car. It’s an option through CF but idk how protective it will be once it takes a rock. I cant find any reviews on it. I have the same spec as @K_Squared so maybe I do it and we can both compare in a year lol

MB-SC-LTSE

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
So basically it's applied like plasti-dip, but clear? More or less?
The you tube videos are pretty good showing the application process. It's very similar to a ceramic coating process only you apply it heavier and let it sit longer.
I talked to LCF about this, and when you sign on for a full PPF process with them, it's about a 95% PPF wrap, and the rest of the areas that don't lend itself well to that get finished with the revivify. Overall, IMO, an excellent solution.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Update. I opted for revivify for entire vehicle and wheels. Will see how it holds up vs PPF
I suppose we can compare in a year or so? My PPF is going on tomorrow w/ the revivify for other areas.

Side note, anyone going to Cars & Coffee Morrisville on Saturday? I'll be there with some of my family along with the Emira.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Came across this last night randomly:

These guys work right off Falls of Neuse here in Raleigh and I drive right past there all the time. Looks like they did a pretty sick job and he mentions the owner got the car from LCF. I wonder if that person is here on this forum?

hellasf1

Reaction score
Yeah I live in Pittsboro so it would be the best apple to apples test we can do. Same area really Raleigh and same spec. Beautiful pictures you have posted!
I suppose we can compare in a year or so? My PPF is going on tomorrow w/ the revivify for other areas.

Side note, anyone going to Cars & Coffee Morrisville on Saturday? I'll be there with some of my family along with the Emira.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Do you mind sharing the price?

Thanks
The 95% PPF + 5% revivify (in areas where PPF is not suitable) was offered through Lotus Cape Fear for $6,000 to Emira purchasers. I would've had PPF done during the wait but I wasn't yet convinced. I added it during purchasing negotiations when I picked up the car on March 8. It carried a 10 year warranty from Lotus along with it.

EDIT: For some reason thought he was asking me. Whoops! Yeah @hellasf1 is exactly right on the Revivify only price -- $1,759.95.

JoeNCEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Came across this last night randomly:

These guys work right off Falls of Neuse here in Raleigh and I drive right past there all the time. Looks like they did a pretty sick job and he mentions the owner got the car from LCF. I wonder if that person is here on this forum?
These guys are the BEST in Raleigh!! I have had them do window tint on 5+ cars and it’s always been perfect! I plan on getting them to do PPF on my Emira. Haven’t got a quote yet but can’t say enough good things about them.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Did anyone know that the destination charge wasn’t included in the MRSP?
Yes, that was made clear to me by Lotus Cape Fear before I put down my original deposit. They said it would be around the $2K range but it wasn't determined until later when it came out to $2,350 if I recall correctly.