Magma Red Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Andrew

Reaction score
In my opinion, Magma looks better than the Vivid red from that photo.

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great shot

Attachments

• E6459C10-6685-42AF-A577-A03E65747733.jpeg
    E6459C10-6685-42AF-A577-A03E65747733.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 244

MYLASTICE

Reaction score
I just joined the forums. Going to Test drive an Evora the first week of October to get a feel if I will enjoy the Emira, then putting down a deposit. Anyone spec a Magma Red, BP, BLK wheels with Red Interior? Also are the red Calibers the same colour as the body? I saw how off the yellow breakers where compared to the yellow paint, not a fan. Looks amazing on the nImbus though since it matches the badge. Cheers from Tampa.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I just joined the forums. Going to Test drive an Evora the first week of October to get a feel if I will enjoy the Emira, then putting down a deposit. Anyone spec a Magma Red, BP, BLK wheels with Red Interior? Also are the red Calibers the same colour as the body? I saw how off the yellow breakers where compared to the yellow paint, not a fan. Looks amazing on the nImbus though since it matches the badge. Cheers from Tampa.
If you look in the magma go to end of thread there is a photo just today ish red, red n red

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum. You’ll love the Evora drive.

The red calipers are a gloss dark red and don’t match the Magma Red paint. The reasoning from Lotus is that calipers should be a contrast to the body rather than a match. So red calipers with yellow body, yellow callipers with blue body etc. Not everyone agrees, but that’s what they’re offering.

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome to the forum. You’ll love the Evora drive.

The red calipers are a gloss dark red and don’t match the Magma Red paint. The reasoning from Lotus is that calipers should be a contrast to the body rather than a match. So red calipers with yellow body, yellow callipers with blue body etc. Not everyone agrees, but that’s what they’re offering.
Magma just shouts out for yellow calipers. When mine arrives I will post a picture!