Magma Red Lotus Emira Photo Thread

DAMOH

Reaction score
I was at GVE London last week. They had a Pista in Fiorano with black wheels - my spec - it looked VERY similar to the car we saw at the factory. Looks the absolute NUTS!
I saw this Roma the other day in that colour and also immediately thought it was very similar to the Magma cars I saw at Hethel.

Attachments

• 5451BA15-BCD4-4951-8A8C-8E1AB15ED535.jpeg
    5451BA15-BCD4-4951-8A8C-8E1AB15ED535.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 147

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The truth of the matter, and I have said this many times now, is that all of the colours are great as they are all a lot more than just red, green, grey, silver, etc..
They are really warm and luxuriant. It is hard to get across.

I was sceptical until I saw them all.

Take Nimbus... so much more than a silver - has this kinda brown warmth behind it. It takes on a quality that only Aston Martin can pull off. Same with the richness of the red and green.
I think the blue was a clever choice and the yellow, not being metallic was brave but bold and looks superb. Hey, even the dark grey has grown on me :)

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
One thing for sure: the initial configurator was laughably bad with the exception of Hethel Yellow. The current one is still pretty off for Nimbus and Magma. Tough to tell on DV because there are so few actual photos.

Edit: I take it back, the original Nimbus was actually not too far off from the real color. I saved a screenshot last July. I think the current configurator lost all the warmth from it though.

1653955400077.jpeg

Last edited:

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
One thing for sure: the initial configurator was laughably bad with the exception of Hethel Yellow. The current one is still pretty off for Nimbus and Magma. Tough to tell on DV because there are so few actual photos.

Edit: I take it back, the original Nimbus was actually not too far off from the real color. I saved a screenshot last July. I think the current configurator lost all the warmth from it though.

View attachment 6154
Yeah that’s what really put me off from going w Nimbus - didn’t know what to expect. This photo you posted looks putty grey and the updated config shows almost a pure silver.

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

View attachment 6154

I don't think the current config is too far off.

1653964478511.png

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The current config looks very close to me... Clearly a silver with a hint of a bronzey/brown.

Even when Tom and I saw it in the factory, not in direct light it was clearly more silver and very little to do with grey as we know it.

When I saw it I was astounded. I was just about to feel regret and then I saw the Magma at the end of the line, half in the shadows, half in the light and all was good with the world.

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
A McLaren version of a Magma and Tan car? Skip to around 15 minutes if you want to feel better about the value of the FE, plus a few options!

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
A McLaren version of a Magma and Tan car? Skip to around 15 minutes if you want to feel better about the value of the FE, plus a few options!

Gee, lovely car. I think it’s great that they’re reducing the huge front headlight swoops to something less dramatic… more Aston-esque.

I still don’t get black wheels though. They look suitably tough on my ute, but on a sports car…?

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Gee, lovely car. I think it’s great that they’re reducing the huge front headlight swoops to something less dramatic… more Aston-esque.

I still don’t get black wheels though. They look suitably tough on my ute, but on a sports car…?
Thats funny I think the GT is hideous and looks like a boat. I love black wheels and think silver look boring and old. As I stated in another thread different strokes for different folks. It would most definitely be a boring world if we all liked the same thing. I assume it is safe to say we all think the Emira is a stunning car.(y)

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wow. With extras that is approaching quarter of a million pounds! Emira looks a massive bargain in comparison.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Just have to say the Emira looks amazing in Magma. Here are few shots showing different angles from the reviews:

View attachment 6296View attachment 6297View attachment 6298View attachment 6299View attachment 6300View attachment 6301
In that second picture, the Alpine behind it looks like a 20th century car following a 21st century car.

The all-black wheels really don't work as well with Magma; it's such a bright and beautiful color, it needs brighter wheels.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
In that second picture, the Alpine behind it looks like a 20th century car following a 21st century car.

The all-black wheels really don't work as well with Magma; it's such a bright and beautiful color, it needs brighter wheels.
I NEver liked the alpine, the original rally car however is great..an animal.
I have the forged diamond cut wheels with magnmanama and I personally think the black look great.haha...
but at this stage, i dont care.... despite the negativity, my own included, I still want it

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I’ve seen leaked photos, press shots, and a full video of this colour… and each red looks different. I still have no idea what colour it’s going to be when I pick it up.

And none of these photos look like the colour disk I saw in Melbourne. Bizzare!

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It's going to be a slightly darker cherry metallic red, I think some of these photos should be pretty representative.