Lotus Emira Launch Bahrain + pics

Emira Bah

Reaction score
I feel so excited and privileged to have witnessed the lotus Emira in the flesh. First and foremost, Adams motors here in Bahrain have done a fantastic job with the launch, as well as putting Bahrain on the map, with the launch of this beautiful car ( first launch in the region ). With state of the art modern showroom, they very much mean business with handling this brand. Now to the good stuff, my first impression about the Emira was just jaw dropping, no amount of pictures or videos that you come across online will do this car any justice, trust me when i say this, that the Emira is one of the most spectacular looking cars that i came across in many years. Lotus design team really knocked this one out the ball park, usually for me when i see any car, it looks good from certain angles, but at other angles i say to my self they could of done better. Not with the Emira, this car is breath taking no matter what angel you look at it from, i had to stand at every angel for minutes to appreciate how beautiful the Emira was, if it sounds like I'm drooling over the car, then yes i am, like i said no amount of pictures or videos will ever do this car any justice, you'll have to see it to believe it, as i am sure that many people will share that thought with me the more this car is reviled world wide. I have been reading a lot of frustration from people whom placed deposits on this car, and having doubts and thinking of pulling out, trust me when i say this those doubts will soon be put to rest when you see this car in the flesh, my advice don't pull out of any deposit until you see this car, you will instantly fall in love and any doubt will soon be erased. The car at the launch event is not a full production car yet, but showed enough to win me over. Pending final performance numbers and professional reviews, i would say that this car will be the must have car. I have attached some pics i took with my smart phone, im waiting for more professional pics and videos from the launch event, i just couldn't wait that long to share them, again please excuse me for the quality of pics, but believe me not even the most professional pics or videos will ever do this beauty any justice.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.38 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.38 PM (1).jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 452
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.39 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.39 PM (1).jpeg
    221.3 KB · Views: 360
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.39 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.39 PM.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 346
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.40 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.40 PM (1).jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 367
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.40 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.40 PM (2).jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 370
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.40 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.40 PM.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 355
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.41 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 12.56.41 PM.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 344

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I feel so excited and privileged to have witnessed the lotus Emira in the flesh. First and foremost, Adams motors here in Bahrain have done a fantastic job with the launch, as well as putting Bahrain on the map, with the launch of this beautiful car ( first launch in the region ). With state of the art modern showroom, they very much mean business with handling this brand. Now to the good stuff, my first impression about the Emira was just jaw dropping, no amount of pictures or videos that you come across online will do this car any justice, trust me when i say this, that the Emira is one of the most spectacular looking cars that i came across in many years. Lotus design team really knocked this one out the ball park, usually for me when i see any car, it looks good from certain angles, but at other angles i say to my self they could of done better. Not with the Emira, this car is breath taking no matter what angel you look at it from, i had to stand at every angel for minutes to appreciate how beautiful the Emira was, if it sounds like I'm drooling over the car, then yes i am, like i said no amount of pictures or videos will ever do this car any justice, you'll have to see it to believe it, as i am sure that many people will share that thought with me the more this car is reviled world wide. I have been reading a lot of frustration from people whom placed deposits on this car, and having doubts and thinking of pulling out, trust me when i say this those doubts will soon be put to rest when you see this car in the flesh, my advice don't pull out of any deposit until you see this car, you will instantly fall in love and any doubt will soon be erased. The car at the launch event is not a full production car yet, but showed enough to win me over. Pending final performance numbers and professional reviews, i would say that this car will be the must have car. I have attached some pics i took with my smart phone, im waiting for more professional pics and videos from the launch event, i just couldn't wait that long to share them, again please excuse me for the quality of pics, but believe me not even the most professional pics or videos will ever do this beauty any justice.
Thanks for sharing @Emira Bah
I saw the other one yesterday here in the UK.

Lots will probably agree that the ride height is very different on the one you're seeing. Some might not like that, but I am personally quite happy about that. My drive slopes to the road and I'd have a very real problem getting the lower Emira on it.
Think I don't need to contact the council to change the gradient!

Great pics!

Gemolack

Reaction score
Great pics. I saw the blue one and it looked great. With regards to the Shadow Grey is it darker than it looks when seeing the car in the flesh? I saw a template of the colour and it looked more black than grey.

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these pictures..... you got some nice close up shots, shows off the color/paint real good.

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, but now I’m even more confused. Heart was set on the blue, then it switched to red, but now I’m loving the grey. No doubt I will change my mind several times before the final configuration

OP
E

Emira Bah

Reaction score
Great pics. I saw the blue one and it looked great. With regards to the Shadow Grey is it darker than it looks when seeing the car in the flesh? I saw a template of the colour and it looked more black than grey.
im not a fan of grey usually,, but this one is a lighter grey, looks great on the car and not too dark where the curves of the car are hidden