Launch Edition colour samples

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Samples of the six First Edition colours from the UK dealer roadshows. More pictures to follow…

E6A0B724-2ABE-4DCF-A072-8AAFA819426F.png

SVMLH

Reaction score
Thank you so much, I have been waiting for this …quite different from the configirator ..nimbus looks much less „brown“ and more grey, would you say so too?

NDL

Reaction score
Ummm, that Red also looks lot different to the configuration, not sure now, it’s a bit bright!!
Might be edging to the Nimbus now👍

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Samples of the six First Edition colours from the UK dealer roadshows. More pictures to follow…

View attachment 463
Wow Tom, thanks for sharing! Observations - all with the caveat of never trusting screen colours:

Seneca Blue - looks like a true sample and rendering, it is definitely lighter than it appears in some photos.

Magma red - a LOT brighter and more true red than the configurator - tempting (although there is a risk of trying to look like youve got a baby ferrari...)

Nimbus grey - lighter than on the config, nice.

Shadow grey - man, this one looks so different in different photos, this looks at the lighter end of the spectrum and it's tempting me - but too "safe"?

Yellow - this POPS! The car already says look at me, do I want the colour to say that too? Also tempting as many Ferrari's and Lambo's look great in yellow.

Dark Verdant - DARK!!! But lovely with it, and fairly true to the config - think it will lighten up in daylight. I really love the look with the black pack and hope the green/black contrast is strong enough.

I think I now have more options than before, but having said that, it may all change again in the flesh! 🤣

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wow Tom, thanks for sharing! Observations - all with the caveat of never trusting screen colours:

Seneca Blue - looks like a true sample and rendering, it is definitely lighter than it appears in some photos.

Magma red - a LOT brighter and more true red than the configurator - tempting (although there is a risk of trying to look like youve got a baby ferrari...)

Nimbus grey - lighter than on the config, nice.

Shadow grey - man, this one looks so different in different photos, this looks at the lighter end of the spectrum and it's tempting me - but too "safe"?

Yellow - this POPS! The car already says look at me, do I want the colour to say that too? Also tempting as many Ferrari's and Lambo's look great in yellow.

Dark Verdant - DARK!!! But lovely with it, and fairly true to the config - think it will lighten up in daylight. I really love the look with the black pack and hope the green/black contrast is strong enough.

I think I now have more options than before, but having said that, it may all change again in the flesh! 🤣
Is Nimbus Grey a metallic?

SVMLH

Reaction score
Nimbus looks better than in the configurator, the blue seems to be more like a flat colour or are there any flakes?

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Nimbus looks better than in the configurator, the blue seems to be more like a flat colour or are there any flakes?
It’s metallic and has flakes but only really visible up close

791D2955-512E-4276-9A69-8C4C31E5A1A4.jpeg

JAY

Reaction score
I was leaning to red but not even close to configurator. Now like nimbus. I’m gonna change my mind 50 times before I actually confirm order. OMG

Matthaus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
The white balence is wrong in this photo, the blue car is not that pale - some of the other sample pics are more accurate than this one.

Joeszo31

Reaction score
Wow. The red looks closer to a fire engine red than a maroon metallic. The grey looks closer to white. The nimbus grey looks like they mixed the paint particles with a chainsaw. The blue now looks more baby blue. Looks like the best color choice will be the yellow.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this @TomE (y)

Here's the direct link to the additional photos of the color samples with different lighting.