Lotus driver training day

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I assuming they provide the car! Not going to ship mine form Australia!

Any ideas as to who/how to get a "voucher" or is this reference to "gift tokens" that wonderful friends/family can buy for the owner?

It would be great if early adopter purchasers had a discount rather than pay full price that sensation seeking potential purchasers pay.

Good job I am on a diet as I now make the 115kg maximum weight restriction, I figured weight loss is cheaper than tuning! 🏁

Billyidoliser

Emira Fan
Reaction score

Any ideas as to who/how to get a "voucher" or is this reference to "gift tokens" that wonderful friends/family can buy for the owner?

It would be great if early adopter purchasers had a discount rather than pay full price that sensation seeking potential purchasers pay.

Good job I am on a diet as I now make the 115kg maximum weight restriction, I figured weight loss is cheaper than tuning! 🏁
Isn't that the Lotus way..... To lighten? 🤔😁

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

I just booked the full advanced day, and had an easy time justifying it. The way I looked at it, it was just my first Emira payment ;)

Or for the cash crowd, about the same cost as a regular track day after track insurance, consumables, etc. - but there's no actual wear on my (future) car.