Looks like a Chinese Lotus to me...

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
This will be a good car to watch and see how it performs. At first glance I don't like the look of it but the specs seem promising. I am guess I am just very very curious as to who will make the first EV that enthusiasts want. I am not sure Tesla has reached that benchmark. And of course I mean affordable EVs.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
This will be a good car to watch and see how it performs. At first glance I don't like the look of it but the specs seem promising. I am guess I am just very very curious as to who will make the first EV that enthusiasts want. I am not sure Tesla has reached that benchmark. And of course I mean affordable EVs.
I'm just struggling how one could be "enthused" without the noise and vibrations, and shifting? Seems like driving a fancy golf cart.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I'm just struggling how one could be "enthused" without the noise and vibrations, and shifting? Seems like driving a fancy golf cart.

Agreed but I am hopeful a new innovation will come. I don't know what it will be either but hopefully someone is thinking about the worldwide car enthusiast market. I also look at the expensive cars because as we know that tech filters down to everyday cars eventually. Koenigsegg developed this combo manual and automatic gearbox. My first thought was could this be the beginning of an EV manual. If not, I guess we can just play 18 holes in 24 minutes!

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

1664274130633.jpeg