Late to the party but at least I made it

blacklotus

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm a little late to the party but I have a have a test drive scheduled right around the corner and plan to put a deposit down. My preferred spec is the Manual V6 in Verdant Green with the Sports suspension.

I noticed that the Lotus Configurator is still allowing configuration of a First Edition, but I would assume there are no more FE orders being made, correct? I would guess that the Emira I would probably get delivered sometime in 2025 would not be an FE, right? Will learn more from the dealer when I get over there.

Happy to be here and love seeing everyone's pictures of their newly delivered Emiras!

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
yeah if you want to build one custom made its going to be a base modal. the base modal configurator is expected to come out in a few months but thats all just a big guess, with lotus you can never know for sure.

if you want a car now you can buy an FE where someone canceled on. you would spent probably 10k over MSRP and it might not be exactly what you want but at least you wont have to wait 1-2 years

OP
B

blacklotus

Reaction score
yeah if you want to build one custom made its going to be a base modal. the base modal configurator is expected to come out in a few months but thats all just a big guess, with lotus you can never know for sure.

if you want a car now you can buy an FE where someone canceled on. you would spent probably 10k over MSRP and it might not be exactly what you want but at least you wont have to wait 1-2 years
Yeah, this is a great point.

I think my plan to is at least throw the refundable deposit down and get my name on the list. While I am waiting, I will keep an eye for an FE that is exactly what I want without too much of an upcharge. More and more landing in the states so it's possible. I am also in no rush

Have we heard of any changes on the base model at this point?

Last edited:

EZcheezy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@EZcheezy I thought all the V6 Manuals were gone. Or is it just the FE 1/2?

hmm im not entirely sure what you are asking.

the base modal will have a V6 manual option too, its not just the FE that have that choice

all of the V6 manual FE are spoken for but there are many orphaned FEs he could buy.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@EZcheezy I thought all the V6 Manuals were gone. Or is it just the FE 1/2?
The FE are fully loaded whether v6 or i4.
FE v6 are all spoken for, unless you find an Orphan or flipper.
Not sure about FE auto tran (coming later this year).
The Base will be v6 first and allow you to build-your-own up to the FE equivalent if you wish. Then a Base i4 will follow.
All best guess.