Komo-Tec has an Emira section on their website, is this new??

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It looks like they've changed the website in the last few weeks. The engine power upgrades used to be listed as "for the Toyota V6" and then a list of which cars it was suitable for. Now it's organised by model first, then variant - there are sections for Exige and Evora and within that for the S, 400, 410 etc.

I see the Emira 435 and 475 upgrade kits are EUR 100k!

Also looks like they're going to offer Ohlins and the motorsport wing and front splitter.

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Quite a few of the options are 100K Euro looks like place holders on their website not the predicted cost (I hope)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, the text says they’re not available yet and they’re just placeholders. And maybe managing expectations :)

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Funny that they think the Evija is a sub-model of Emira. :ROFLMAO::LOL:😝

1662087911867.png

• Haha
Reactions: DJS

haaaake

Reaction score
Nice this is excellent news. Have been wondering about the possibility of the Ohlins TTX from the GT4 car since it was announced.

They clearly say pricing isn't accurate just to list their intentions for options.

TomAce

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
If you look at the Evora website from Komo-Tec there Öhlins still is listed:

So, we can expect similar pricing I guess. 7900€!!! :eek:

IIRC pricing for the Öhlins TTX coilovers was 6400€ not too long ago, and Komo-Tec was offering it for 6000€. This is a serious step up in pricing. :sick:

mjw930

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Aside from the covers all the prices are defaults from the web site creation software they are using, the price isn’t 99K. Look at the Evora section for an idea of what the pricing may be.

Based on the Evora prices you could theoretically build a 475HP, Dual Clutch Emira for an extra ~30K. Not horrible but kiss your warranty good by.

Last edited:
OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Aside from the covers all the prices are defaults from the web site creation software they are using, the price isn’t 99K. Look at the Evora section for an idea of what the pricing may be.

Based on the Evora prices you could theoretically build a 475HP, Dual Clutch Emira for an extra ~30K. Not horrible but kiss your warranty good by.
I am wondering if I wanted to just do their air box and retune if that is something that can be done outside of the uk? I know they mentioned dyno tuning, but that obviously won't work here in the states

Last edited: