JB4 Tuner for the Turbo SE

GusRandall

Active member
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Messages
25
Media
1
Reaction score
14
My Specs:
Emira I4
I've read some posts saying that it has a massive impact but am wondering if someone has a more detailed comp between it and stock. I was shocked how much turbo lag this thing has, even at speed and would like to address it.
 
I've read some posts saying that it has a massive impact but am wondering if someone has a more detailed comp between it and stock. I was shocked how much turbo lag this thing has, even at speed and would like to address it.
JB4 won't help with turbo lag, modified ecm does.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top