Itchy feet with the delays - Show me yours

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
No way, I can't believe you have the next model up from mine (you bugger lol). You have lots of upgrades! 😲😎
Great half fat e mtb. Love mineView attachment 7428
Eee how cool 😎 are we lol Cool photo, absolutely LOVE ❤️ my ickle Rise. I had a Levo SL then Levo Expert now Rise. She started as a M10 and had to wait quiet a while for all the parts but changed: stem, carbon wheels, Axs wireless, XX1 Cassette & chain, Fox dropper, XTR 9120 brakes, saddle, cranks, Shimano display, tyres, hub and grips lol 😝
This is also why I need a small car as my bike 🚲 has pride of place in garage also. Soz off topic but not like I have a car to burst about

OP
Leonard

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Eee how cool 😎 are we lol Cool photo, absolutely LOVE ❤️ my ickle Rise. I had a Levo SL then Levo Expert now Rise. She started as a M10 and had to wait quiet a while for all the parts but changed: stem, carbon wheels, Axs wireless, XX1 Cassette & chain, Fox dropper, XTR 9120 brakes, saddle, cranks, Shimano display, tyres, hub and grips lol 😝
This is also why I need a small car as my bike 🚲 has pride of place in garage also. Soz off topic but not like I have a car to burst about
No I love it and it's my thread so don't worry 🤣
Impressive list of mods.
Totally unnecessary but I do need to upgrade to the Fox dropper post so that the gold stantions match the forks... Oh and it defo needs new tyres, just waiting for some Continentals to come into stock.
My normal bike is out of action so will be on the Rise as soon as I finish work today at 2pm! Enjoy 😁

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
This was my substitute really sad to let it go but hey ho I got more money for it than paid for it 2 years ago.

Attachments

• F176E65C-7BFD-4952-9C43-58374B1A5AC8.jpeg
    F176E65C-7BFD-4952-9C43-58374B1A5AC8.jpeg
    445.7 KB · Views: 92

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Full collection video to come as I am picking the car up on Tuesday.

I could not help myself. Those who know my 'story' will know I was originally looking at specific Italian supercars and then the Emira got announced.

Now, given the delays, and not wanting my summer wasted, I saw what I thought was a Bobby Bargain.. a manual F430 Spyder in good condition and with good history.

How does this leave the C63 and Emira...., Well, the C63 went up for sale yesterday. Emira? Not sure now.

Excited??? I thought I was excited about the Emira...

IMG_48969-large.jpg

IMG_48989-large.jpg

IMG_49008-large.jpg

IMG_49025-large.jpg

IMG_49001-large.jpg

IMG_48996-large.jpg

IMG_48985-large.jpg

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

I could not help myself. Those who know my 'story' will know I was originally looking at specific Italian supercars and then the Emira got announced.

Now, given the delays, and not wanting my summer wasted, I saw what I thought was a Bobby Bargain.. a manual F430 Spyder in good condition and with good history.

How does this leave the C63 and Emira...., Well, the C63 went up for sale yesterday. Emira? Not sure now.

View attachment 7440
View attachment 7441

View attachment 7442

View attachment 7443

View attachment 7444

View attachment 7445

View attachment 7446
i was in the exact same scenario - wish i had have got the italian horse now by the looks of it!

Elisesquared

Reaction score
Nice. How rare is the Elise in the USA 🇺🇸?
2005 was the biggest year for the Elise here in the states (don't have the #'s off hand). Regarding the 2011's, it was the only year we got the S3 and they only brought in 128; of the 128 only 51 were the SC.

So overall, fairly rare to have an Elise here - even more so if it's an '11 SC!

OP
Leonard

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score

View attachment 7440
View attachment 7441

View attachment 7442

View attachment 7443

View attachment 7444

View attachment 7445

View attachment 7446
That looks like it's in ridiculously good condition! 😲😍
How did you find that?
That and the coupe Emira be amazing. Maybe the auto i4..... #yinandyang

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
That looks like it's in ridiculously good condition! 😲😍
How did you find that?
That and the coupe Emira be amazing. Maybe the auto i4..... #yinandyang

View attachment 7440
View attachment 7441

View attachment 7442

View attachment 7443

View attachment 7444

View attachment 7445

View attachment 7446
Same as mine. Except I've got F1 430 and manual Emira!
I'm still excited about the emira though

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yeah, I really, really wanted the Manual F430 (or a wicked spec 458 Spyder in Fuoco or Fiorano) for a while now. Saw the manual and called up immediately.

For a while, I might well have two manuals (Emira and Ferrari) and two Autos (Bentley GTC and C63)

One has to go.... well, one is.. The Mercedes is up for sale now. The next car I am looking out for (with my #1 spec) is an FF as I need another sexy 4 seater.

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I really wished the emira was a 2+2.would have filled a great hole in the garage... I too could do with a sexy 4 seater. But my wife says there's not point having a fast 4 seater as when the kids are in the car I am only allowed to drive slowly! But I fancy something nice to take the family out.
458 is an amazing car. Had one for a 3 day Wales driving trip. Beautiful. But too good/fast for me... I prefer having to wring it's neck a bit more.

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I’ve always drooled over Rapide S, especially from 2015 onwards with the better gearbox. That and the Vanquish were my next cars until the Emira turned up.

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I really wished the emira was a 2+2.would have filled a great hole in the garage... I too could do with a sexy 4 seater. But my wife says there's not point having a fast 4 seater as when the kids are in the car I am only allowed to drive slowly! But I fancy something nice to take the family out.
458 is an amazing car. Had one for a 3 day Wales driving trip. Beautiful. But too good/fast for me... I prefer having to wring it's neck a bit more.
Yeah, that's why there is a strong case for the F430 being the sweet spot and certainly one that will now appreciate well, in percentage terms, relatively speaking. Still analog, where even the amazing 458 gets a bit too easy.

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I’ve always drooled over Rapide S, especially from 2015 onwards with the better gearbox. That and the Vanquish were my next cars until the Emira turned up.
I did look at a Rapide but the FF has it covered in nearly every single area IMHO - close in some. Extra 2 doors is a boon, and price.
More space in the back. I do really like it and always shout out when I see one baring in mind I am 1 mile from the 2nd largest Aston dealer in the UK.