Itchy feet with the delays - Show me yours

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yeah, I hit the timing on this perfect. I know people don't like the grill (and I am not a big fan), but the car is black so the grill does not contrast. Also, I go by what the market is saying and if you look at used 2022's....they are going for a lot over sticker, ($95 to $115k) so that matters most to me. I went and looked at some dealers who had 2023's (which mine is) and they were upcharging $10-12k, and that if you can actually get it. I can drive this thing for 6-8 months and at minimum get my money back if not make $10k plus off the sale.
I like the big grill I also had black one - but with the black it doesn’t show off as well all the lovely carbon
Yeah, I hit the timing on this perfect. I know people don't like the grill (and I am not a big fan), but the car is black so the grill does not contrast. Also, I go by what the market is saying and if you look at used 2022's....they are going for a lot over sticker, ($95 to $115k) so that matters most to me. I went and looked at some dealers who had 2023's (which mine is) and they were upcharging $10-12k, and that if you can actually get it. I can drive this thing for 6-8 months and at minimum get my money back if not make $10k plus off the sale.
i actually like the big grill but I found that with the black all the great carbon didn’t show as well as no contrast like with the different colours

Attachments

• 2B5479CD-B46C-45D9-AC14-3E0A78F8AAC4.jpeg
    2B5479CD-B46C-45D9-AC14-3E0A78F8AAC4.jpeg
    436.8 KB · Views: 32

Cwolf

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Fab car I had the TWD version what colour combo you getting …..
Sapphire Black, black wheels and black and red leather. It was take it or leave it. The car will be here in a week and the guy who ordered it backed out. I can easily buy the car and sell it back to a dealer for $10k extra immediately, but I plan to keep it till I get the Emira.

TrickeeKiYay

Reaction score
Had an M2 up till a couple of months ago (beautiful long beach blue paint), but got the itch for something more sporty, so I picked up a 718 Cayman S the morning❤️❤️❤️
D719B9B6-A98F-4028-948F-FFEB78FFB50D.jpeg