I'm in - the buyers thread

Ft.S

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Or, you could put a Pizza Hut delivery lamp on the roof for those craving fast food? ;)
That's not a bad idea after all. The truck space staying pretty warm, great for carrying delivery food there :p

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Life after locking in a spec is a little different isn't it?!? Since I locked in my spec last Wednesday you can no longer be in fantasy what if land. I am happy to say I have no regrets at all! Really just looking forward to some mountain roads in this car. I think we all have sections of our favorite roads memorized and can't wait to put the sports suspension in those turns.

I am also eager to test drive an I4.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I have revived this thread.... I'm back in! Dealer called and after a lengthy conversation and addressing some issues, I am happy to say I have a V2 F/E allocation slot. Probably won't see the car until mid 2024, but I am ok with that. At least there is some light at the end of this very very long tunnel.

What a roller coaster ride this has been for me (and a lot of other members here) The delays from the i4's and Auto box V6 is what got me into receiving an allocation. From my understanding there will be another couple rounds of allocations to come due to the delays. Thank-you for all the supporting members here from the "I'm out" thread and the personal messages. In all honesty, it actually made a difference in my thinking about the Emira and the great community around the car. Grateful for this fine group of enthusiasts!

GIN

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I have revived this thread.... I'm back in! Dealer called and after a lengthy conversation and addressing some issues, I am happy to say I have a V2 F/E allocation slot. Probably won't see the car until mid 2024, but I am ok with that. At least there is some light at the end of this very very long tunnel.

What a roller coaster ride this has been for me (and a lot of other members here) The delays from the i4's and Auto box V6 is what got me into receiving an allocation. From my understanding there will be another couple rounds of allocations to come due to the delays. Thank-you for all the supporting members here from the "I'm out" thread and the personal messages. In all honesty, it actually made a difference in my thinking about the Emira and the great community around the car. Grateful for this fine group of enthusiasts!

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

No way! 😱 That's amazing news! Glad to know that there'll be one more Canadian Emira on the roads. 😁

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
This is very accurate...I think I even aged as much as over the past 3 year wait!
Back in the game! We have a very connected group and years of debating, loving, arguing over, and driving our Emiras lies ahead on the road.

OP
digilotus

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
You’ll love it, great decision!

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Wanted to post in here. After all this time and all these posts… I’m still in.

As of now, I’ve got this 3 car garage with just 1 car in it. It’s sad. It’s not right.

Considering all the other options, the only other car I’d want - I just sold…

So “why not” is really my only question.

The whole process has been simple in itself, like if this forum didn’t exist, it’s been fairly simple. Hahaha think about it.

I made an online inquiry, barely got any communication, was told my car would be done a while back, then nothing, then that recent email about the boats… Like nothing almost. Barely anything. Hahaha kinda sad how minimal it’s been without this forum…

Worst case, I have a car with problems that also depreciates. That is not so entirely uncommon and I’ve spent money on more useless things anyway.

Best case, I have a car that I’m proud to own and rejuvenates me a bit. :) PLUS we do have this forum and a lot of great people and documentation to help if something isn’t “perfect”. :)