I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

Mike

Reaction score
Would people be up for sharing your build number? Say the 1st 100? Or 200?

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I would say 80% on here or more dont know their build number... so may be difficult. There is another thread with this having being asked too I believe... not sure where it is now though....

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sure, id be happy telling when I get it, is this something I contact the dealer for?

MCS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I don’t have a…

5BC91DA8-6A31-4336-AABF-0134028F41F5.jpeg

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I emailed CS to ask where I am in the queue and was advised they couldn’t tell me exactly just that I was in the first 100.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was told by Lotus CC team.

What is a CC team and how do I get ahold of them? I reserved mine in May of 21 with the required deposit and I am a first batch FE order (From what my dealer told me.) The lack of customer support means that I will never purchase a new Lotus vehicle again. Which is fine since I dont want to mess with a electric.

This whole experience has been utter garbage.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
What is a CC team and how do I get ahold of them? I reserved mine in May of 21 with the required deposit and I am a first batch FE order (From what my dealer told me.) The lack of customer support means that I will never purchase a new Lotus vehicle again. Which is fine since I dont want to mess with a electric.

This whole experience has been utter garbage.
Everyone knows. To get a hold of an intelligent, comprehensive response about anything regarding the vehicle - just order a manual with a TDC marker. Everyone knows this. ;)

#ForTheEnigma

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hell I can’t even find out where in line I am at my own local dealer.

Lotus customer support sucks from my experience so far.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Everyone knows. To get a hold of an intelligent, comprehensive response about anything regarding the vehicle - just order a manual with a TDC marker. Everyone knows this. ;)

#ForTheEnigma
I have no idea what that means lol. I did contact the Lotus chat a while back and got hogwash. I am supposed to be 90 days from receiving my vehicle and have heard nothing. Have the UK FE adopters heard anything about the vehicle they are supposed to receive this month?

At this point I would have rather gone with a used Mclaren. I may be bitter and come off harsh on the forum, but please dont take it that way, I am only venting.

I was treated better buying a used Toyota a few years ago. lol

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I have no idea what that means lol. I did contact the Lotus chat a while back and got hogwash. I am supposed to be 90 days from receiving my vehicle and have heard nothing. Have the UK FE adopters heard anything about the vehicle they are supposed to receive this month?

At this point I would have rather gone with a used Mclaren. I may be bitter and come off harsh on the forum, but please dont take it that way, I am only venting.

I was treated better buying a used Toyota a few years ago. lol

You could of course still cancel and get a used McLaren… you could be driving it in a few days!

I’d recommend holding your nerve / nose and getting the Emira though…. But then I don’t like McLarens.

I feel your pain… I would’ve had a cayman GTS by April but thought the emira was about to arrive.

The delay is understandable. The appalling comms is inexcusable.