i4 FE - When are we going to see it? Getting annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokion

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
A "waiting gift"... of "Lotus points"... somebody at Lotus has sick sense of humour :)
It is a cultural thing how to deal with this kind of thing. However, it now like looks like my total wait for my I4 will be over 2 1/2 years. Would feel better with a freebie gift 🎁 💝 ⁉️

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It is a cultural thing how to deal with this kind of thing. However, it now like looks like my total wait for my I4 will be over 2 1/2 years. Would feel better with a freebie gift 🎁 💝 ⁉️
oh, I get that it's a cultural thing... it just feels slightly twisted to a) understate the waiting period by so much, and b) offer certain parties points that effectively amount to free Lotus swag, while in other markets the "waiting gift" is two raised fingers and a 10% price hike.

I too will be at 2 1/2 years of wait time, based on an email I got out of the blue yesterday saying I was now on for a March 2024 build, which feels far enough out to be likely to catch yet another price increase... so I don't know that a nice branded fleece would make me feel much better about that :| ... I guess I'll just continue to stubbornly stand in the queue and complain, as per cultural norms :)

< resumes praying that some high-quality sound clips of the i4 come out of Goodwood next week >

Tokion

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
oh, I get that it's a cultural thing... it just feels slightly twisted to a) understate the waiting period by so much, and b) offer certain parties points that effectively amount to free Lotus swag, while in other markets the "waiting gift" is two raised fingers and a 10% price hike.

I too will be at 2 1/2 years of wait time, based on an email I got out of the blue yesterday saying I was now on for a March 2024 build, which feels far enough out to be likely to catch yet another price increase... so I don't know that a nice branded fleece would make me feel much better about that :| ... I guess I'll just continue to stubbornly stand in the queue and complain, as per cultural norms :)

< resumes praying that some high-quality sound clips of the i4 come out of Goodwood next week >
Presumably the “Goodwood I4 Sound Clip” (If audible with all those noisy Supercharged V6’es drowning the audio feed) is going to be the only “gift” we will ever be presented with……….

Where I am (Japan) I think the price was fixed by the time I was asked to pay 10% of the full Japan retail value of the I4 (which is higher than in the UK). I am not expecting to pay more than the remainder of the bill as decided when I signed the contract. (By the way, the original ordering fee was deducted when I was asked to pay the 10%.) I assume these kind of procedures may also be different depending on the market where the Emira is bought.

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I couldn't resist bumping this one last time. We finally have our answer to the question: almost 2 years after the original posting date! They should have chosen a 21st August embargo date just "for the memes" :ROFLMAO:

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Locking this thread as I4 reviews are imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.