• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

I am test driving Saturday!! (Western NY)

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
It wasn't bad actually; plenty of leg room, had to keep seat forward a little. My gripe was the headrest (all part of the seat) being short.

Also, size 13 feet with small sneakers on and still the clutch and brake were way too close. When I pressed the clutch, a few times I would catch my braking foot and apply them on accident.

Pic of headrest:View attachment 10038
Might have to get a hair cut, I’m 6ft 6” 😬

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Me too, plus I lower the center of gravity with my belly 😜
When it comes to sports cars I'm so happy to be on the shorter side...:)
They have a really nice Pantera there in their small showroom, I thought of you, but forgot to take a picture. It's on their website if you look it up, Lotus of Western New York.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
They have a really nice Pantera there in their small showroom, I thought of you, but forgot to take a picture. It's on their website if you look it up, Lotus of Western New York.
Thanks! Yep that was the car that was my big letdown. She sure looked pretty though..:)

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Your size and headroom please
I'm 6 feet, about 220lbs, but with a fairly long torso, not so long legs. I could wear a crash helmet in the Emira. My head was touching the ceiling, but it was fine, with no lid, would be totally fine. The Evora had slightly less headroom but could still wear the lid with no major issues. The Evora felt more cramped inside than the Emira and the Emira is a much nicer place to be. Plenty of legroom in Emira, Evora also had legroom to spare. Can't comment on pedals as they were AT cars.

ingress/Egress, well let's say it's not graceful in the Evora, but is manageable. Emira felt a bit easier to get in and out, but it's still a low car that presents some challenges, and needs some technique to do gracefully (which i am yet to master) :)