I am test driving Saturday!! (Western NY)

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Whoop 🙌 whoop excited for you Nicolas - wow 4hr drive for 20 mins which will fly by - hopefully will not just be round the block and you get some twisties to see what she can do. Full report afterwards - what us customers prepared to do to get a little demo

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Whoop 🙌 whoop excited for you Nicolas - wow 4hr drive for 20 mins which will fly by - hopefully will not just be round the block and you get some twisties to see what she can do. Full report afterwards - what us customers prepared to do to get a little demo
I figured you would want to be the first to know! Cannot believe I get a shot at it in Northern NY before you do!

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I actually cannot believe it, but my dealer just called me to say that he just got word he will have the gray Amira from LOG41 at his dealership Friday and Saturday for test drives. This is lotus of Western New York near Buffalo. He actually said that I was the first person that he called because he knows I have had ongoing interest and talk to him several times over the last year. That's exciting considering I am maybe number 13 on his list, and he was supposed to get 15 FE's.

I am going to drive it sometime Saturday afternoon, it's a 4-Hour drive to get there unfortunately. He said he was aiming to have 20 minute test drives, possibly longer if it's not a really big crowd. I'm very excited to see the car in person for the first time and to drive it will be a bonus. I was hoping it would be the red car that's making the rounds, instead of the Shadow Gray.

Does anybody recall if this car has sport suspension? Also, was this supposedly the one with the smaller KEF amplifier and is a Europeans spec?

Fingers crossed that I like the car and keep my deposit!
Not going to Lie, I am going to make the trip to Buffalo this weekend!! Two hours away from me. I will pop in there on Saturday, I know I won't be able to get a test drive but at least I will see one in the flesh! Thanks !!

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Not going to Lie, I am going to make the trip to Buffalo this weekend!! Two hours away from me. I will pop in there on Saturday, I know I won't be able to get a test drive but at least I will see one in the flesh! Thanks !!
My dealer said that the car is going to Canada after this weekend, so possibly right to your dealer?

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Summit Lotus of NJ has been scheduling test drives for this Friday and Saturday. Sorry to say I can't make it.

vdr

Emira Fan
Reaction score
It would be lovely if a dealer in downstate NY got an Emira for deposit holders to actually see. LNJ had a demo car for a day or two last December if I remember correctly. Strange how some dealers have had a car more than once while others haven't gotten it at all. Geeze, what a clusterf*ck....

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Summit Lotus of NJ has been scheduling test drives for this Friday and Saturday. Sorry to say I can't make it.

Scheduled there on Saturday, myself!

Same! I'll be there bright and early for my 9:30am test drive. Nimbus with red interior I'm told... can't wait!

SmallerBaller

Emira Fan
Reaction score
My dealer in Pennsylvania notified me last night they will have a road show car Nov. 25th and 26th to drive.
I think you mean October 25/26? I am scheduled in Pitt for October 25th, myself.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I had emailed my dealer less than a week ago and ask them if he had any idea when the cars would be coming through to demo, and he said that he had no clue.
I don't know what's better: the above, or dealers admitting that they get most of their information and updates from forums. 😄

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I actually cannot believe it, but my dealer just called me to say that he just got word he will have the gray Amira from LOG41 at his dealership Friday and Saturday for test drives. This is lotus of Western New York near Buffalo. He actually said that I was the first person that he called because he knows I have had ongoing interest and talk to him several times over the last year. That's exciting considering I am maybe number 13 on his list, and he was supposed to get 15 FE's.

I am going to drive it sometime Saturday afternoon, it's a 4-Hour drive to get there unfortunately. He said he was aiming to have 20 minute test drives, possibly longer if it's not a really big crowd. I'm very excited to see the car in person for the first time and to drive it will be a bonus. I was hoping it would be the red car that's making the rounds, instead of the Shadow Gray.

Does anybody recall if this car has sport suspension? Also, was this supposedly the one with the smaller KEF amplifier and is a Europeans spec?

Fingers crossed that I like the car and keep my deposit!

The Emira will be my first digital gauge cluster. I have only ever had analog. Would love your opinions on how the gauges (tach) look and work? I assume it should be like a really cool high tech video game.