Old member with no Emira

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Funny seeing all the new members with the Emira. Very envious.

Since I put the deposit down, I have:

• Been married 3 times
  • Divorced twice
  • Bought 3 cars and 2 motorcycles
  • Been to 17 different countries
  • Had one more child
  • Lost all my hair
  • Shrunk one inch
  • Watched every episode of Friends, Breaking Bad, Suits, Sex in the City, Game of Thrones and Star Trek
  • Lost two relatives
  • Lost 3 jobs
  • Started 2 jobs
  • Had 2 birthdays
  • Lost 2 teeth
  • Moved home 3 times

But... still looking forward to the Emira. :D

Lol I thought 💭 I was a pretty patience person until coming into contact with this Company. In the last 1-2 years I literally have No filter anymore, have zero tolerance of BS. I thought it was just the male species that turned into grumpy so and so’s, but I can categorically say I’m 💯 % with them - probably a age thing lol
It has been a hard withdrawal coming off the joy 🥹 and thrill of going out in a sports car to complete cold Turkey 🦃 It’s now been 15 months and looks like that is going to be another circa up to 5 months who knows. 😢
I need a coping mechanism to see me thro till demo ride it’s like a carrot 🥕 being dangled just as you get near the darn thing it whipped away again.
As I kinda think once demo I might be able to move on I’m still 40 - 60 it’s going to do it for me - typical female hard to please 😉

• Been married 3 times
  • Divorced twice
  • Had one more child
  • Lost all my hair
  • Shrunk one inch
  • Watched every episode of Friends, Breaking Bad, Suits, Sex in the City, Game of Thrones and Star Trek
  • Lost two relatives
  • Lost 3 jobs
  • Started 2 jobs
  • Had 2 birthdays
  • Lost 2 teeth
  • Moved home 3 times

It really is funny that you done this post because everything i've done and lost on this journey was going through my head this morning.

Its been a long long long time.

I mean even the Queen and Hagrid as died :-(

Lol I thought 💭 I was a pretty patience person until coming into contact with this Company. In the last 1-2 years I literally have No filter anymore, have zero tolerance of BS. I thought it was just the male species that turned into grumpy so and so’s, but I can categorically say I’m 💯 % with them - probably a age thing lol
It has been a hard withdrawal coming off the joy 🥹 and thrill of going out in a sports car to complete cold Turkey 🦃 It’s now been 15 months and looks like that is going to be another circa up to 5 months who knows. 😢
I need a coping mechanism to see me thro till demo ride it’s like a carrot 🥕 being dangled just as you get near the darn thing it whipped away again.
As I kinda think once demo I might be able to move on I’m still 40 - 60 it’s going to do it for me - typical female hard to please 😉
What you need is a GR Yaris as an interim solution. Go take one for a test drive 😉

• Been married 3 times
  • Divorced twice
  • Had one more child
  • Lost all my hair
  • Shrunk one inch
  • Lost two relatives
  • Lost 3 jobs
  • Started 2 jobs
  • Had 2 birthdays
  • Lost 2 teeth
  • Moved home 3 times

So in Emira terms,
- Put down a deposit = one more child
- Shrunk one inch relates to Ride height, add lightness
- Lost 2 teeth equates to wheel gap
- Lost hair translates to bonnet seam
Message to members regarding filling the Wait Time:
"Your results will vary."

Most of that was not true of course :D

I;ve kept the faith throughout the frustrations and really looking forward to that special moment when I first see MY Emira.

Most of that was not true of course :D

I;ve kept the faith throughout the frustrations and really looking forward to that special moment when I first see MY Emira.
You're right, of course. I've let the frustrations get the better of me. I should remember being stuck on a motorway because of an incident , being unable to do anything about it so listening to music and keeping cool.