How many First Editions?

Pixelated816

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
A few weeks ago, I finalized my order here in Florida on the V6 FE V2, and I was wondering how many of the First Edition Lotus Emira will be here in the US. And how many overall?

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I finalized my order here in Florida on the V6 FE V2, and I was wondering how many of the First Edition Lotus Emira will be here in the US. And how many overall?

Welcome to the forum @Pixelated816!

It's hard to know for sure, but we were originally told there'd be 700 First Editions for North America. Then earlier this year, a second batch of 600 (called First Edition 2.0s) were announced for North America. The difference between them are that most of the v1.0 orders are price protected and limited to the 6 original color options. The 2.0s are ~$15k more expensive, but available in 13 total color options.

christophermalex

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Pixelated816!

It's hard to know for sure, but we were originally told there'd be 700 First Editions for North America. Then earlier this year, a second batch of 600 (called First Edition 2.0s) were announced for North America. The difference between them are that most of the v1.0 orders are price protected and limited to the 6 original color options. The 2.0s are ~$15k more expensive, but available in 13 total color options.
Does anyone know the breakdown of i4 vs V6 within the 1300 cars? I mean, Lotus comms being what they are I'm sure we have that detailed information in one of the many delay emails* we've all received right?

*I've stuck with this and I'm ride-or-die at this point so I'm allowed to enjoy some heavy sarcasm as it is a coping mechanism recommended by my Lotus-appointed therapist.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Does anyone know the breakdown of i4 vs V6 within the 1300 cars? I mean, Lotus comms being what they are I'm sure we have that detailed information in one of the many delay emails* we've all received right?

*I've stuck with this and I'm ride-or-die at this point so I'm allowed to enjoy some heavy sarcasm as it is a coping mechanism recommended by my Lotus-appointed therapist.
All 1300 are V6
700 FE.1
600 FE.2
No numbers on i4 and no numbers on base V6