Hi from Basel, Switzerland.

Beerwolf

Reaction score
I picked up my Verdant / Tan Emira from Kumschick cars on Saturday. Wow I’m thrilled after a long wait - it has so much more presence and drama than I expected. I waited an extra couple of weeks to get full PPF covering at X-Promotion.

Attachments

• 5EEFB29A-FDFA-4210-9FB4-5D5CA31BB518.jpeg
    5EEFB29A-FDFA-4210-9FB4-5D5CA31BB518.jpeg
    504.4 KB · Views: 77

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I picked up my Verdant / Tan Emira from Kumschick cars on Saturday. Wow I’m thrilled after a long wait - it has so much more presence and drama than I expected. I waited an extra couple of weeks to get full PPF covering at X-Promotion.

Welcome to the forum @Beerwolf and congrats - Great spec!! Looking forward to your owner feedback. Feel free to start a thread in our dedicated Journals sub.

masterpede

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congrats. Saw this car on Kumschick's Instagram. Can't wait to pick up mine in 2 Weeks. DV aswell

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up your car. Great spec. Look forward to reading your feedback as you cover more miles.