Hethel Yellow Lotus Emira Photo Thread

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Oof, that key is a monstrosity. Not looking forward to having that bulge in my pocket. Everything else looks good though!

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'll be royally p1ssed if that clown gets his before me,seeing as he supposedly put his deposit down after mine.
I don’t rate him but that yellow combo does look nice, I hate seeing these other colours as I’m in the magma camp and can’t wait to see it in the flesh

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Oof, that key is a monstrosity. Not looking forward to having that bulge in my pocket. Everything else looks good though!
I had the key in my hand and posted photos of it on here when the Emira was in Melbourne. It’s not large or particularly thick, plus it has rounded edges and a tapered profile. I quite like it.

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Wow! That is one fantastic looKing machine! Can't wait to read/see feedback on how drives, rides and handles.

CarGuy07

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I go back and forth on black vs non-bp. Seems like it’s easier to wrap the roof black vs wrapping it in body colored film. Anyone on the fence as well?

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I go back and forth on black vs non-bp. Seems like it’s easier to wrap the roof black vs wrapping it in body colored film. Anyone on the fence as well?
Same here but I think I'll order full black pack and just get the mirrors painted. See above in one of the pictures, makes a difference.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
No black pack! 🙂
Same here but I think I'll order full black pack and just get the mirrors painted. See above in one of the pictures, makes a difference.
I think TomE pointed out that it would be easier to order no BP and then black-wrap just the roof, than it would be to order upper BP and then try to colour-match the mirrors.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
No black pack! 🙂

I think TomE pointed out that it would be easier to order no BP and then black-wrap just the roof, than it would be to order upper BP and then try to colour-match the mirrors.
He did, but just getting painted mirror covers is easy. I don't want to paint or wrap. Most wraps are not good enough. I've a friend who wrapped his 993 and after a month undid it.

V5RCB

Reaction score
Seen in Tarragona 20 mins ago along with a Seneca
IMG-20220525-WA0004.jpg