• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello from Brisbane

Rob

Reaction score
Hi all,

Paid my 5K deposit July 12, #5 on the dealer list. Indications are early 23 which suits me well as I’m building a new place and moving down the coast which is due to be finished by then. Thinking green, tan & black pack with the AMG drive train. I always fancied a lotus but never owned. I have a Morgan 3 wheeler that I’ll be keeping and getting the lotus for my daily and something a little more comfortable to use with my wife.

Cheers
Rob

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Rob 🍻 Congrats on the early deposit! Those Morgan 3 wheelers are slick! You don't see too many of those on the road over here. I had purchased a Polaris Slingshot when they first came out. It was a lot of fun but being the first model year there were quite a few issues with it.

Reactions: Rob
OP
Rob

Rob

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Rob 🍻 Congrats on the early deposit! Those Morgan 3 wheelers are slick! You don't see too many of those on the road over here. I had purchased a Polaris Slingshot when they first came out. It was a lot of fun but being the first model year there were quite a few issues with it.
Thanks Supersix, the early Morgan 3W had issues as well, mines a 2019 which is well sorted, reliable and surprisingly comfortable.

Rotary Wolf

Reaction score
Hi all,

Paid my 5K deposit July 12, #5 on the dealer list. Indications are early 23 which suits me well as I’m building a new place and moving down the coast which is due to be finished by then. Thinking green, tan & black pack with the AMG drive train. I always fancied a lotus but never owned. I have a Morgan 3 wheeler that I’ll be keeping and getting the lotus for my daily and something a little more comfortable to use with my wife.

Cheers
Rob
I am also considering a similar combo I offered the Brisbane dealer a 2,500 deposit but they refused with only one dealer in Brisbane one cannot negotiate lol
Anyway I'd rather wait and see if they add a Mercedes 45 S engine to the line up getting the early production car there may be too many teething problems .