Salutations

G

Guest142

Hello all,

My name is Israel, as you can see in my profile. Like all of you I am simply ecstatic to be buying the brand new First Edition Lotus Emira. This will be the first Lotus I've ever owned or driven and I couldn't be happier about my decision to join team Lotus.

About me.
I am 45yrs old, married, a father of three beautiful young children, and I do cool stuff in music with some pretty amazing people when I'm not working around the house or helping people in my community.

Why Lotus?

Lotus, for me at least, is a sports car developer. They don't just make sports cars...they really do develop them.. I see Lotus and I think exotic, dynamic performance, handling, all those things...but most of all I think tradition, racing heritage, and exclusively unique driving characteristics.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums. Thank you to Lotus for providing us with this platform for discussion. Huge shout out to the men & women who made the Emira (Type 131) an amazing work of art that will without doubt be long remembered, loved, & cherished.

Israel-

Why Lotus?

Lotus, for me at least, is a sports car developer. They don't just make sports cars...they really do develop them.. I see Lotus and I think exotic, dynamic performance, handling, all those things...but most of all I think tradition, racing heritage, and exclusively unique driving characteristics.

Very well said! I couldn't agree more!

Welcome to the forum @Israel_7 🍻

Very well said! I couldn't agree more!

Welcome to the forum @Israel_7 🍻
Thank you. I greatly appreciate it. I'm looking forward to detailing my experience with Lotus, the Emira, and how different it will be from any car I've ever owned.

Huge thank you. This is a really humbling experience to be honest, and it's something I've wanted to be able to do my whole life. But for different reasons my focus wasn't there. But to be able to make it happen now, and for the Emira to be the car I get to end up with is...wow...just speechless really. Very special moments for me and my family. So thank you very much for the warm welcome. It really means more than I can say.

Welcome and completely understand your sentiments. I’ve owned various Lotus cars for over 25 years and there is something very special about the cars, the company and the community of owners.

if you’ve always dreamt of owning a Lotus but never owned one I’d really recommend finding your local Lotus owners community. All of them welcome non-owner Lotus enthusiasts and will gladly show you their cars and induct you into the Lotus ways ;)

Wait, there are Lotus "ways"? Hmmmm.....
And a "Lotus position", but hopefully entry/exit for the Emira won't require the same level of flexibility!

Back