Hello from Surrey

MCS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thought I should say hello as I’ve been spending way too much time lurking on this forum.

Here’s my spec but I’m considering getting the wheels resprayed the same colour as my last car (weiss gold). Touring spec by the way because my wife hated the suspension in the GT3. She hated the wing as well but my kids and I loved it. I think I’ve been very considerate to my with the Emira but we’ll see if she drives it.

877351A0-0D18-45C8-859B-7B42A8D2102F.jpeg

1AE72A41-6B65-4494-BC33-29743F17F781.jpeg

I also may be the only person who had their estimated delivery moved forward as I was told it would be Dec-Feb 2023 when I paid my second deposit and then got an email to say delivery would be October 2022.

Anyway… hi

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice spec.
I'd also agree with your wife regarding the wing. I think it's got something to do with boy racers adding them to their ford's etc

Flashback

Reaction score
Thought I should say hello as I’ve been spending way too much time lurking on this forum.

Here’s my spec but I’m considering getting the wheels resprayed the same colour as my last car (weiss gold). Touring spec by the way because my wife hated the suspension in the GT3. She hated the wing as well but my kids and I loved it. I think I’ve been very considerate to my with the Emira but we’ll see if she drives it.

View attachment 5265

View attachment 5266

I also may be the only person who had their estimated delivery moved forward as I was told it would be Dec-Feb 2023 when I paid my second deposit and then got an email to say delivery would be October 2022.

Anyway… hi
Hello! Spec sounds and looks great - I've also gone for touring suspension so hopeful that it's the right choice, especially for the less than ideal road surfaces around where I live.

That wheel colour looks fantastic, if you do decide go for it.

Very envious of the GT3, by the way. Always fancied one myself...

EmiraMike

Emira Fan
Reaction score

View attachment 5265

View attachment 5266

Anyway… hi
Hi & welcome,

Great spec! I went to Hethel a couple of days ago & switched to DV, which looks stunning in the flesh. I think the Weiss gold wheels will really suit it.
I think this photo best matches what I saw outside…
4EA087C0-7CC5-4647-8772-DB89287374A2.jpeg

I hope this helps. It’d be great if somebody could photoshop the Weiss gold wheels 🤔🙏
I’m also taking delivery in October 🤞🏼so will be mostly counting down the days until then!
Ps loving your GT3. I’m going to miss my flying banana Porsche, but I’ve got every confidence in Lotus after seeing what they are doing at the factory.
D430C477-2384-47B4-B2AA-8744BB21FB30.jpeg

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome and great spec. Touring is the right choice for the local roads in Surrey!

You’re definitely in a minority getting an earlier delivery date. I’ve heard of a few people being offered a cancelled order earlier in the queue. But you’re the first I’ve seen to have been brought forward.

We have a regular Lotus owners breakfast meeting at Newlands Corner near Guildford if you want to join. Non-owning enthusiasts also very welcome. Every third Sunday of the month from 9am.

OP
MCS

MCS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello! Spec sounds and looks great - I've also gone for touring suspension so hopeful that it's the right choice, especially for the less than ideal road surfaces around where I live.

That wheel colour looks fantastic, if you do decide go for it.

Very envious of the GT3, by the way. Always fancied one myself...
Yeah I wish I hadn’t sold it. One of the best drivers cars ever made (in my very amateur opinion)

Welcome and great spec. Touring is the right choice for the local roads in Surrey!

You’re definitely in a minority getting an earlier delivery date. I’ve heard of a few people being offered a cancelled order earlier in the queue. But you’re the first I’ve seen to have been brought forward.

We have a regular Lotus owners breakfast meeting at Newlands Corner near Guildford if you want to join. Non-owning enthusiasts also very welcome. Every third Sunday of the month from 9am.
Thanks for the invite :)

I know newlands corner, driven past there many times. I'll come join you guys as soon as possible but won't be for a couple of months. I may need to borrow my wife's mini