Has anyone weighed the seats?

EFE

Reaction score
When the B10 XL’s seat are put in the lowest position in the Emira they are too low for most. You would need to be 6 ft 9 inches. At the moment I have them in the highest position in the brackets and they are still lower than OEM.
The seats themselves can be ordered now. I am still finalising the bracket kit. I have to get the parts all ordered and there are a couple of bits need sorting to make the brackets and runners a full kit that bolts straight in without the customer stressing.
Steve, Do you have a fix yet for the airbag error light?

Steve Tillett

Reaction score
Steve, Do you have a fix yet for the airbag error light?
No sorry. Not yet, I’ve been too busy. The car goes back to the dealer for updates soon. I’ll talk to them about it.
I am still using the car by using the well worn method of not looking at it.

hagen111

Emira Fan
Reaction score
No sorry. Not yet, I’ve been too busy. The car goes back to the dealer for updates soon. I’ll talk to them about it.
I am still using the car by using the well worn method of not looking at it.
Steve, you can also ask Jan at VDK. He modified mine and I have no issues with airbag error light.

Steve Tillett

Reaction score
Steve, you can also ask Jan at VDK. He modified mine and I have no issues with airbag error light.
Thanks for that info, I will contact them. I did buy some resistors but I fear messing up electronics and as the car was working fine I just left it.

hagen111

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Any update Steve Tillett on when your 'Emira-kit' will be released/ready for order?

Steve Tillett

Reaction score
Any update Steve Tillett on when your 'Emira-kit' will be released/ready for order?
We tested the seat belt attachment points and they passed, so I am about to order up the parts to make an Emira bracket and runner pack. I have yet to price the matching panels but of course the B10XL-48.5 seats with standard panels are available now for ordering. It should be noted, we do have a waiting list, seats ordered now are delivered in February.

EFE

Reaction score
We tested the seat belt attachment points and they passed, so I am about to order up the parts to make an Emira bracket and runner pack. I have yet to price the matching panels but of course the B10XL-48.5 seats with standard panels are available now for ordering. It should be noted, we do have a waiting list, seats ordered now are delivered in February.
Steve, had you got a solution for the airbag warning lights yet?

Steve Tillett

Reaction score
Steve, had you got a solution for the airbag warning lights yet?
I have been told which resistor to use and where by Van Der Kooi Sportscars who have done it but have not done it myself yet.