Greetings from a Surrey Flyer

Captain Chaos

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello all......from deepest Surrey in the U.K.
I'm an avowed classic car enthusiast/obsessive of many years who tends towards British vehicles but has often strayed.....

Although the all consuming cash-gobbling Octopus that is classic car ownership has held exclusive rights until now, I was so taken with a test drive in an Emira recently that a few weeks ago I put down my deposit and now...I wait...and...wait......

I've put aside concerns about reliability.....customer care.....residuals.....because the car was so good. And it's not a Cayman. And not an Alpine. Time enough to wait in the queue to reflect upon the wisdom of my choice.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and waiting party!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the deposit.

You’re very welcome to join us at the monthly breakfast meets at Newlands Corner near Guildford. Details in the events forum and next one is this Sunday. All enthusiasts welcome, with or without a Lotus. As well as Emiras and the more recent cars, there are often older classics including Esprits and Elans.

JClem

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I may have to join you all at Newlands Corner at some point. Put my order in a week ago so I've got a long wait!

OP
Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the deposit.

You’re very welcome to join us at the monthly breakfast meets at Newlands Corner near Guildford. Details in the events forum and next one is this Sunday. All enthusiasts welcome, with or without a Lotus. As well as Emiras and the more recent cars, there are often older classics including Esprits and Elans.
Many thanks and I did indeed turn up last Sunday.......next time I will be there a lot earlier as it was rammed!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It does get busy on a sunny day. Sorry I missed you as I was up at Hethel. See you next time.

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
If anybody ever sees me then I am ALWAYS more than happy to take people out in mine, or even let them drive it.

I am in Walton-on-Thames. I will go to the June Surrey meet.