Hello All

Ft.S

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I am really enjoying these forums, thank you to all who are contirbuting, hopefully I will be able to do my part as well.

I placed my order last month, and information and discussions will hopefully help me with the long wait.

Cheers,

Ft.S

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you already know your deposit timing means you are going to have a long wait. Hopefully the forum content helps to make the wait more bearable rather then more frustrating.

Have you owned a Lotus or other sports cars before? What prompted you to place a deposit on the Emira now rather than back when it was launched?

OP
F

Ft.S

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thank you very much, Tom.

Yes, the wait will be rather long. In a way that helps me frankly, I have a couple of other priorities to tackle before the Emira.

I never had a Lotus previously, and frankly, only two sports cars previously, a Cayman S and a GT3. A Lotus was always on the shortlist as I had been a track junkie, but it never happened. I never owned more than one car at a time, so a Lotus was not to be. With the Emira announcement and how they designed it, it has been a wonderful surprise. I am hoping this time, I will have one :)

I don't go to the track anymore, but I miss the good'ol days. I drive an eTron GT nowadays, which is a sublime vehicle and it is just perfect for everything I need. But I recently realized there aren't any cars left in the household with a stick shift, and soon, I won't be able to even find an engine to change its oil. Kind of a panic set in, and I think the Emira is the anti-thema I am craving right now :LOL: