Hello from Hong Kong

EmiraHK

Reaction score
Finally got my Emira yesterday. I am the third car on the road here in HK, the first in Seneca Blue while the first 2 were Dark Verdant from what I’m told.

PPF next week so will do a bit more driving after that.

Attachments

• IMG_5702.jpeg
    IMG_5702.jpeg
    385.9 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_5709.jpeg
    IMG_5709.jpeg
    284 KB · Views: 130

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congratulations on collection of your new Emira @EmiraHK ! It looks fantastic and I'm sure you will love it. Oh and welcome to the forum!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations and welcome to the forum, that looks great.

Have you owned a Lotus before or are you coming from another sportscar marque?

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I love the city shots, keep them coming! We have enough pictures of Emiras on the grass and dirt :D
Assuming it is a V6, I'm interested in how it behaves in HK traffic --- any heat issues yet?

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Beautiful, must be a joy to drive to Stanley and New Territories. More pics pls!

OP
E

EmiraHK

Reaction score
Some more (mediocre) pics. Been a bit busy and haven’t had time to drive the car, but I’m working on a black pack conversion as I didn’t want to pay the 130% tax on the option. Did a black roof/a pillar PPF and got the black rear emblems installed. Just need to find time to install the black exhaust tips.

If anyone is wondering why I didn’t do the mirrors black as well, it’s because the shop I went to said they couldn’t do the black PPF to the edges (unlike a wrap), but I’m not too fussed. Maybe paint them down the road.

Attachments

• IMG_5809.jpeg
    IMG_5809.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5799.jpeg
    IMG_5799.jpeg
    308.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5807.jpeg
    IMG_5807.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 74

jcyl

Reaction score
Some more (mediocre) pics. Been a bit busy and haven’t had time to drive the car, but I’m working on a black pack conversion as I didn’t want to pay the 130% tax on the option. Did a black roof/a pillar PPF and got the black rear emblems installed. Just need to find time to install the black exhaust tips.

If anyone is wondering why I didn’t do the mirrors black as well, it’s because the shop I went to said they couldn’t do the black PPF to the edges (unlike a wrap), but I’m not too fussed. Maybe paint them down the road.
Smart move. Btw I also bought mine from HKG Lotus (Warners)