OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
    Featured
Confirmed by Radford that Jenson Button will be taking a (Lotus-derived) 600bhp Type 62-2 up the Hill Climb.

Type 62-2 LA.JPG

Pic: Radford

Calran

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Anyone know what colours will be on display at Goodwood? Really keen to see both shadow, DV and magma in the flesh.

If not at Goodwood, likely do the factory tour but it’s a long old drive, so prefer not.

Have locked in Shadow, Black wheel, BP, but really want to see it in the flesh before confirming delivery in sept due to all the iffy in person reviews. If I decide it’s not for me, I’d take the hit of the delay as most would be winter anyway and hopefully no later than spring 2023 delivery.

Cheers

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Anyone else going who isn't listed in the first post and would like to meet up? I'm planning to send out info over the weekend for each day.

Can someone from Fri and Sat volunteer to be the main contact on those days - I'll cover Thu and Sun.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Everyone have a good time over there! Exciting for sure. Looking forward to hearing everyone's impressions on the Electre and Evija.

DaveR

Reaction score
Just managed to get tickets for Thursday.

Taking wife, like others, who's not seen an Emira in real life, but been subjected to lots of video and photos. Kids disappointed as they have to go to school but i did promise them a factory visit as its educational!

Good to meet if possible

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I'd love to come to this but it's a bit of a trek for me and doesn't fit around other commitments unfortunately 😔
I'm really looking forward to seeing what content and insights all of you attendees mange to capture though! 🤩 🏆
Have a great time 🍻

JumboJet

Reaction score
Anyone else going who isn't listed in the first post and would like to meet up? I'm planning to send out info over the weekend for each day.

Can someone from Fri and Sat volunteer to be the main contact on those days - I'll cover Thu and Sun.
Hi Tom & Guys, I’ll be at Goodwood Thursday & Friday, so I’m more than happy to be main contact on Friday in Tom’s absence. David ( Jumbojet).

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
If anyone is keen my mate has a full weekends camping for two booked that he is unable to attend. Just looking to recoup his money. Be nice if the weather is like this!!!

DPB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I would so love to check this out, but my wife and I will be at the other end of your fine country walking from the Lake District to the North York Moors. The B&Bs we're staying at have WIFI, though, so I will have to sneak a peek or two at this forum to stay current. :)

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks David. Post #1 updated with attendees and hosts.

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm not going Friday as well (and might be easier to meet up that day for me as only have one son with me..)

Hope to see you there!

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I am unable to attend so would be great if you guys could get as many photos and videos as possible. Definitely going next year and who knows maybe just maybe in an Emira.

Bilko

Reaction score
Hi @TomE and everyone, just crawling out of the forum woodwork again!
I’ll be at FOS Thursday and Friday.
Be great meeting up with all you festival goers and drool over this beautiful car.