Goodwood Festival of Speed 13-16 July

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Last year we had a thread for GFOS attendees and several people met up during the event. Repeating again for this year.

Please post which day(s) you are attending and I will maintain a consolidated list in this post. Nearer the time I will create WhatsApp groups for each day so we can keep in touch on the day.

The plan is to meet near the Lotus stand at 11am to say hi and grab a coffee, beer or Pimms.

This year we are expecting Lotus to reveal the Type 133 and for Evija, Emira V6, Emira i4, Emira GT4 and Eletre to be running up the hill.

Attendance list:

Thur 13th July
  • TomE
  • Yachtie
  • Superman
  • Andrew P
  • Roland
Fri 14th July
  • Speedluvver
  • Lotustoronto
  • Pugwash
  • Logoman
  • Briggo
  • scoates
Sat 15th July
  • Mistral
  • EM12A LS
  • scoates
Sun 16th July
  • TomE
  • Logoman
  • JP__FOX
  • scoates

Last edited:

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Blagged an Emira "hill ride" last year thanks to Scott Walter, buit can't make it this year ....

Superman

Emira Owner!!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I will be there on the Thursday (as a guest at a corporate event, but will get some time to look around... and visit to the Lotus stand, obviously 😁)

Roland

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
On last minute decision booked tickets for Wife and I for the thursday at Goodwood next week!
Any of you going?
Any suggestions for accommodation for the Wednesday?
Thanks

Roland

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi @Roland , I've copied your post across to this event attendance thread. You'll see in the first post that several of us are attending on Thursday and we'll arrange to meet up.

Accommodation close to Goodwood is likely to be fully booked already, so I suggest looking slightly further away. Spread Eagle in Midhurst is good but popular and expensive. The Pig South Downs (near Arundel) is part of the Pig boutique chain, great food and nice rooms. The Millstream Hotel at Bosham also good but likely to be booked up as is nearby. Further away you could look at Haslemere or Horsham, 30-45 mins away.

Roland

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi @Roland , I've copied your post across to this event attendance thread. You'll see in the first post that several of us are attending on Thursday and we'll arrange to meet up.

Accommodation close to Goodwood is likely to be fully booked already, so I suggest looking slightly further away. Spread Eagle in Midhurst is good but popular and expensive. The Pig South Downs (near Arundel) is part of the Pig boutique chain, great food and nice rooms. The Millstream Hotel at Bosham also good but likely to be booked up as is nearby. Further away you could look at Haslemere or Horsham, 30-45 mins away.
Thanks TomE

Briggo

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm there Friday and my Emira will be parked in Performance parking West! Hoping for some decent weather!

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Got this in the mail this week - Looking forward to it and meeting some forum members!
IMG_4734.jpg

Roland

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Got this in the mail this week - Looking forward to it and meeting some forum members!
View attachment 28707
Congrats, hope to see you there on Thursday, managed to book hotel about 15miles away in Liphook.
hoping to be there early to book my 20mins in the Eletre experience which is first come basis.

Roland

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congrats, hope to see you there on Thursday, managed to book hotel about 15miles away in Liphook.
hoping to be there early to book my 20mins in the Eletre experience which is first come basis.

Roland
Unfortunately I will be somewhere over the Atlantic on Thursday! Tickets are for Friday. Did not know about Electra drives. I am taking the train in from London, So I should be getting on an early one!

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Matt Farah is supposed to be at the Lotus booth doing a live podcast or something with Jenson Button during Goodwood.

Additionally as @TomE also posted in the PR, lotuscars on Threads confirmed that we’d be hearing the i4 on course.

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, Matt (Smoking Tire podcast) and Jenson are mentioned in the press release I linked.