Goodwood Breakfast Club 4 June - 75th Anniversary

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Having failed to start a Supercars Breakfast Club thread, here's one for the next Breakfast Club at Goodwood, which is themed to celebrate the 75th anniversary of Goodwood Motor Circuit. It's also the 30th anniversary of the Festival of Speed, 25th anniversary of the Goodwood Revival, and of course the 75th anniversary of Lotus Cars.

If you are going to be there, either displaying or spectating, then post on here and I'll maintain a list. We can arrange a forum meet up nearer the time.

Attendees (displaying):
  • TomE - Evora GT430 (yellow)
  • Kentviking - Emira (Nimbus) - tbc
  • Captain Chaos - Porsche 928 GTS
Attendees (spectating):
  • Blacksheep

Last edited:

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
We should be there at the 75th celebration...trying to register the Emira to show as well, will advise when done

Blacksheep

Reaction score
My son and I popped along to the Supercar Breakfast Club yesterday. There was a good selection of Esprits, Evoras and an Exige. Many more Lotus cars in the carpark, including our Emira parked next to a nice looking Esprit. Also spotted a couple of Elises and a yellow Elan FHC. Our highlight was Mr Bean's McLaren F1.

We're hoping to get along to the June one (Spectating).

Captain Chaos

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Having failed to start a Supercars Breakfast Club thread, here's one for the next Breakfast Club at Goodwood, which is themed to celebrate the 75th anniversary of Goodwood Motor Circuit. It's also the 30th anniversary of the Festival of Speed, 25th anniversary of the Goodwood Revival, and of course the 75th anniversary of Lotus Cars.

If you are going to be there, either displaying or spectating, then post on here and I'll maintain a list. We can arrange a forum meet up nearer the time.

Attendees (displaying):
  • TomE - Evora GT430 (yellow)
  • Kentviking - Emira (Nimbus) - tbc
Attendees (spectating):
  • Blacksheep
The GRRC have kindly invited my Porsche 928 GTS along to display at the 75th so I think I might just come along with it.......