Future Me - Message to the Forum

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Thank you all so much for being like a group of dads in the waiting room at the hospital with me.

That was a fun (insert #) months wasn’t it? There are some mammals that take that long right? #Google

All the speculation and waiting was worth it right all? Yeah communication sucked but now we all get why. (Insert reasons here.)

All these pics & videos of first rides, deliveries, and spottings, huh, wow!

Nobody will forget that one guy that got their Emira delivered to (insert crazy location here) right?

Also, did you see what (insert crazy person here) did to theirs on day 1?

All the talk about ppf and all the renders from @Eagle7 have really paid off too. Have you seen (insert awesome person’s here) paint job?

Well I for one am so very thankful for you all and really look forward to new threads about (insert crazy mechanical items here) and all of those (insert tips about the Emira only owners will really understand here)!

Lastly (insert insider joke only forum members will get here)!

#ForThe(insert funny here)

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi everyone. Thank you all so much for being like a group of dads in the waiting room at the hospital with me.

That was a fun (insert #) months wasn’t it? There are some mammals that take that long right? #Google

All the speculation and waiting was worth it right all? Yeah communication sucked but now we all get why. (Insert reasons here.)

Nobody will forget that one guy that got their Emira delivered to (insert crazy location here) right?

All the talk about ppf and all the renders from @Eagle7 have really paid off too. Have you seen (insert awesome person’s here) paint job?

Well I for one am so very thankful for you all and really look forward to new threads about (insert crazy mechanical items here) and all of those (insert tips about the Emira only owners will really understand here)!

What, no design DNA, body panel, exhaust note or delivery fee references?

G

Guest142

Too good! Haha

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Perhaps a little miracle grow ?..... oh no..... the miracle would be getting a car before end or year.... turning your evora to Emira..... easy in comparison:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They could just send me some Hethel Yellow panels and I can bolt them on. It is just a reskinned Evora after all ;)

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This is what going off the deep end looks like. Get this man his Emira ASAP, before he starts covering his walls in newspaper clippings and photos linked with red string...

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
This is what going off the deep end looks like. Get this man his Emira ASAP, before he starts covering his walls in newspaper clippings and photos linked with red string...
safe_image (1).gif