• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Florida members

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ah that makes sense. Have you heard any ETA?
Late 2024 or Early 2025 was the guidance given from Lotus USA I believe. Sounds like they're starting to build them now or very shortly.

I just bought a Seneca Blue with black pack as well. It will be here next week. I live in St Aug. See you around!

Mine is on the way from Washington state as of yesterday. Should be here next week as well, I'm near Nocatee.

WindJunkie

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Mine is on the way from Washington state as of yesterday. Should be here next week as well, I'm near Nocatee.
Very good, what color did you get? I live off 210 in North St Aug by St Johns Parkway, perhaps we could coordinate a photo shoot sometime!

WindJunkie

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Please DM me of you are interested in having your car at Xineerjng test fitted for one of their autoblip downshift module once it is available for the Emira. I can get you in touch with Max there….they are just outside of Orlando….

I'm happy to see this is being developed for the Emira. Coming from the Civic Type R platform, the lack of rev match is one of my biggest complaints about the Emira. I can't understand why Lotus didn't implement a switch to turn on/off auto rev match. I will be looking into this once I get mine next week and get it broken in

R35_J

Reaction score
For those of you who have already received your car from Orlando, how much notice did you have when your car was on the way? I'm supposed to have an April build so wondering if I'm getting my vin soon.

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Very good, what color did you get? I live off 210 in North St Aug by St Johns Parkway, perhaps we could coordinate a photo shoot sometime!
For sure! I got Nimbus Grey over tan interior, silver wheels and yellow calipers.

OP
DaaS

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For those of you who have already received your car from Orlando, how much notice did you have when your car was on the way? I'm supposed to have an April build so wondering if I'm getting my vin soon.
I knew my car was already at the port waiting for the CARB approval. Then one day I received a call that my car was ready for pick up.

R35_J

Reaction score
I knew my car was already at the port waiting for the CARB approval. Then one day I received a call that my car was ready for pick up.
I guess I meant anyone that wasn't in the shipment waiting CARB approval. I placed my deposit January 2022. Just spoke to my salesperson today and my car is already on a ship 🥳. Wait is almost over!

emira0427

Reaction score
Greeting from Orlando.

Got my Emira last weekend and it has been a blast so far, waiting to get PPF so I can drive more, especially during this love bug season I don’t want to go around too much and ruin the paint.

Hope to meet other fellow central Florida owners one day.

Besides PPF on the full car, I also have Milltek valve controller and GRP 3rd cat delete coming in soon.

Attachments

• IMG_2764.jpeg
    IMG_2764.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 21

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I guess I meant anyone that wasn't in the shipment waiting CARB approval. I placed my deposit January 2022. Just spoke to my salesperson today and my car is already on a ship 🥳. Wait is almost over!
Did you have to call them to find out if your car was on a ship? Or did they coincidentally contact you same time you were asking ?
Greeting from Orlando.

Got my Emira last weekend and it has been a blast so far, waiting to get PPF so I can drive more, especially during this love bug season I don’t want to go around too much and ruin the paint.

Hope to meet other fellow central Florida owners one day.

Besides PPF on the full car, I also have Milltek valve controller and GRP 3rd cat delete coming in soon.
Same spec coming soon.

Who are you taking your car to, to install the upgrades? I'm curious if Lotus orlando will install the cat and controller. Some dealerships up north have for their customers.

WindJunkie

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For sure! I got Nimbus Grey over tan interior, silver wheels and yellow calipers.
I just noticed in your signature,
Track: 2025 Ariel Atom 4 [build submitted]

I've GOT to see this once you have it. I can't tell you how bad I wanted to get an Aerial Atom 4, even over the Emira, but with a paranoid wife and two young kids, I had to stay tame with the Emira 🤣

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I just noticed in your signature,
Track: 2025 Ariel Atom 4 [build submitted]

I've GOT to see this once you have it. I can't tell you how bad I wanted to get an Aerial Atom 4, even over the Emira, but with a paranoid wife and two young kids, I had to stay tame with the Emira 🤣
Yes I've been lusting after one for years but could never justify the cost or general insanity. Decided life is short and finally submit a build allocation with a 30% deposit last month! They're quoting 18-24 months for delivery due to a backlog of orders. Let's hope it doesn't take as long as the Emira. I must have some weird attraction to cars that take forever to arrive... I'll absolutely give rides when it gets here though. Specced it with the full carbon aero package too, I can't wait.

R35_J

Reaction score
Did you have to call them to find out if your car was on a ship? Or did they coincidentally contact you same time you were asking ?

Same spec coming soon.

Who are you taking your car to, to install the upgrades? I'm curious if Lotus orlando will install the cat and controller. Some dealerships up north have for their customers.
I ended up calling yesterday. He said he would call me back later this week with my vin.

emira0427

Reaction score

Same spec coming soon.

I was planning on doing it myself, I have done similar mods before but it might be difficult without a lift or jack. I will probably call around and see if Lotus Orlando can do it or ask my cousins tuning shop to do it for me (Precision Sport Industries, they do more BMW and Porsche)

SJones

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
In Orlando here... have deposit down but having trouble convincing the wife on the V6 FE price. We may wait for the base model V6 to come out.....just wish we had official pricing. Dealer wants to me decide.
In Celebration, put deposit down , ultimately wanted a VG with tan interior, sport suspension yellow calipers. Three weeks later dealer calls, they got one in that matched my specs, the fellow that ordered it backed out of the deal ( same as what happed on our 2005 Elise). They were going down the list of depositors - so far nobody wanted it so I was up to bat. Was expecting a lead time of at least a year, after much soul searching parted with our pristine Jag F type R coupe and took the bait. Car had some paint issues- one was factory flaw and the other was transportation damage that lotus refused to warranty. Orlando Lotus stepped up and said “ don’t worry, we’ll handle it” and they did. I had my Elise and Jag serviced there during my our entire owner ship period and they always treated me and the cars great. Highly recommend.

marcnotmark

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Sarasota/Bradenton here. Has anyone gotten a delivery from Naples? I deposited in Dec 2021, submitted my build and additional deposit in Aug 2023, and received a "final build" sheet for an FE-2 that included a VIN in January 2024. Now I'm just waiting for the actual car, or at least word about its whereabouts. No info is coming from the dealer, so I was curious what other Naples patrons might know.

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sarasota/Bradenton here. Has anyone gotten a delivery from Naples? I deposited in Dec 2021, submitted my build and additional deposit in Aug 2023, and received a "final build" sheet for an FE-2 that included a VIN in January 2024. Now I'm just waiting for the actual car, or at least word about its whereabouts. No info is coming from the dealer, so I was curious what other Naples patrons might know.
Welcome! You can search your VIN and see when it arrived in the US using Nova's spreadsheet if it helps >>> US Shipment VIN Tracking Sheet <<<