First Emira in Nurburgring ?

ott

Reaction score
It had Cup2 tyres, so probably sport chassis. Didnt talk to driver.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Was noticing a bit of smoke out of the Emira during that right hand turn, does the 2GR-FE have a pcv blow by issue in the Evora?

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Was noticing a bit of smoke out of the Emira during that right hand turn, does the 2GR-FE have a pcv blow by issue in the Evora?
I give it 48 hours before some rando with a user account only 3 weeks old starts repeating your casual wild guess as a fact, and then regurgitates it in Lotus forums and FB groups all over the web as a "known quality issue with the Emira".

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I give it 48 hours before some rando with a user account only 3 weeks old starts repeating your casual wild guess as a fact, and then regurgitates it in Lotus forums and FB groups all over the web as a "known quality issue with the Emira".
Haha, can’t control the crazies. Either way if it does it’s not an enormous deal. I’m used to it with the s2000, just requires a catch can.

Reactions: ADC

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, he and a couple of buddies drove down there this weekend, they took three cars, and planned to drive the Emira on the ring. He is posting about it on YouTube.