February... Meh. March ... Yay

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Without doubt this is a non event month so looking forward to March we have some actual things happening. Looking through the forum, the following is hopefully correct:

Proposed
Production starts
First Emira review
I4 info and hopefully pricing
Type 132 reveal

Speculation
Actual pictures of cars in different colours
Base edition info
Actual delivery time slots. e.g 1st week of June

Anything missing?

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I’m picking up what you’re dropping.

OK. We shall call it:
“Lotus March Update”

We will send it in the middle of March.

Probably start with a section about the history of Lotus and how EV is the thing and ICE is out.

Then go to the main thing which is a new cafe in the plant which will only be used as an EDR and closed to the public.

Then the grand finale we will introduce a teaser for the 132, again.

Great meeting everyone. Can’t wait until April where we skip the month entirely even though we started production and have all 6 FE paint samples on real cars along with real seats.

#ForTheBadMarketers

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Without doubt this is a non event month so looking forward to March we have some actual things happening. Looking through the forum, the following is hopefully correct:

Proposed
Production starts
First Emira review
I4 info and hopefully pricing
Type 132 reveal

Speculation
Actual pictures of cars in different colours
Base edition info
Actual delivery time slots. e.g 1st week of June

Anything missing?
Pretty much.

i4 info should include FE specs and pricing. Base edition V6/i4 specs and pricing should be in "Proposed" as we've been told that's coming at the same time as i4 FE info.

Also expecting Lotus calls/emails to continue to UK V6 FE deposit holders placed from 11/12 July onwards. And for stage 2 calls to start for UK i4 FE/Base people, ie for decisions on i4 FE vs Base V6 vs Base i4 plus second deposit and submission of config.

I don't think we'll see more specific dates for June deliveries until April - trying to get clarification on that.