Factory Tour Thread

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Did that car have privacy glass ? rear 3/4 look like it, but not sure on rear screen

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yes, you are right. That is the plan. I am assuming mid-July for the first customer deliveries at best.
Add a week in for PPF - I have got all of August off to play - oh yes.:D

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Yes, you are right. That is the plan. I am assuming mid-July for the first customer deliveries at best.
Add a week in for PPF - I have got all of August off to play - oh yes.:D
You'll have to let us know what the running in service is like then :)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There’s a thread here somewhere about running in. About 600-750 miles of care then an oil change and ECU download around 1000 miles.

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
There’s a thread here somewhere about running in. About 600-750 miles of care then an oil change and ECU download around 1000 miles.
OK, so 200 miles in the UK then the 400 miles to Nurgburg.. add in a few laps - then come back for the service - perfick.

EBZ

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Justin

Reaction score
Thanks Tom for the referral to repost my query here.

Question which hopefully someone here can help with:- Has anybody on the factory tour seen the red seats and can comment on the tone of the red leather? My preference of red is the bordeaux red interior of the 911, whereas the sparco red seat is too gaudy to my view. Been troubled on this wrt to my specs order.

912Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thanks Tom for the referral to repost my query here.

Question which hopefully someone here can help with:- Has anybody on the factory tour seen the red seats and can comment on the tone of the red leather? My preference of red is the bordeaux red interior of the 911, whereas the sparco red seat is too gaudy to my view. Been troubled on this wrt to my specs order.
Yes, saw in the factory a couple of weeks ago; can confirm that they are much closer to Bordeaux red than Sparco red. I was put off speccing for the same reason as you, and by the time I saw how nice they were I was already locked in.

Justin

Reaction score
Yes, saw in the factory a couple of weeks ago; can confirm that they are much closer to Bordeaux red than Sparco red. I was put off speccing for the same reason as you, and by the time I saw how nice they were I was already locked in.
Thanks Matt. I’m glad I specced it then.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Thanks Matt. I’m glad I specced it then.
From the configurator I also had the same concern that the Red would be too bright and tacky but after seeing them in the flesh they look good 👍 which exterior colour have you gone for Justin

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get a measurement of the doors from front hinged side to rear shut line (at the longest)? I'm measuring my garage and want to get an accurate idea of how far I can open the doors once inside.

The Emira spec graphic I have doesn't have door length.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get a measurement of the doors from front hinged side to rear shut line (at the longest)? I'm measuring my garage and want to get an accurate idea of how far I can open the doors once inside.

The Emira spec graphic I have doesn't have door length.
You are about to use the Pythagorean Theorem in a real world purpose…

Wow!

#ForTheMath